ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(m) Docs to take to Vcas appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

expresso12

Set (M) Documents

Post by expresso12 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:17 pm

Hello Members

I just had a couple of questions regarding the proof of address documents required for my wife's Set M application:

1) What's the time duration of the documents of proof of address? I read somewhere it is the last 2 years, however I tried but couldn't find the answer when searching this thread not it specifies on the document checklist.

2) Do all the documents for an individual need to be from different sources? Can I use the bank statements from the same bank at different times?

I am sure that these have been answered before but when I tried with the search word "documents", I got 200 results.

Thank you for help in advance.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (M) Documents

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:42 pm

Cohabitation documents:

1) 2 years

2) 3/4 different sources spread evenly for last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

expresso12

Re: Set (M) Documents

Post by expresso12 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:17 pm

Thank you

expresso12

Set(m) Docs to take to Vcas appointment

Post by expresso12 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 am

Hello

I have a super priority Set(m) application appointment next week. I had uploaded all the required documents on the website however can’t find any notes on what to take the appointment.

Is it just applicant passport and Brp?

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set(m) Docs to take to Vcas appointment

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:36 pm

expresso12 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 am
Hello

I have a super priority Set(m) application appointment next week. I had uploaded all the required documents on the website however can’t find any notes on what to take the appointment.

Is it just applicant passport and Brp?

Thanks
Carry originals just in case a scan needs to be redone. They will only check original passport and appointment confirmation though. No need to take print outs of soft copies.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.