ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medium of Instruction from Kurukshetra University

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ivipin89
Newly Registered
India

Medium of Instruction from Kurukshetra University

Post by ivipin89 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:43 pm

How do I get a 'Medium of Instruction' letter from Kurukshetra University required for a UK visa?

UK NARIC REQUIREMENT

Thanks in advance.

Radhi12
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Medium of Instruction from Kurukshetra University

Post by Radhi12 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:58 am

Hi,

I am also looking to get MOI Letter from Kurukshetra University.

ivipin89, Please let me know if you found a way to get the document from the university.

panwar786
Newly Registered
India

Post by panwar786 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:59 am

Hi,
I am also looking to get the MoI letter from Kurukshetra university. Please let me know if you got any options for this.

Everyone says KU not issues the MoI letter as the marksheet and degree are in English only.

ivipin89, Radhi12, please let me know if any luck ?

ivipin89
Newly Registered
India

Post by ivipin89 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:37 pm

Hi @Radhi12 and panwar786 - I didn't get any official information from university.

In case if you get any information, please share here so that it can be helpful for all.

ksumitkkr
Newly Registered
India

Post by ksumitkkr » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:59 pm

Brothers, I am from kurukshetra only. I didn't choose the NARIC path instead I had given Language Cert english exam to prove english language evidence as this seems to be easy and faster then looking to MOI from KU and again sending it to NARIC

Thanks

dgirdh
Newly Registered
India

Post by dgirdh » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:37 am

Hi, Anyone has any information about getting letter of MOI from KUK ?

ivipin89
Newly Registered
India

Post by ivipin89 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:59 am

Hi All,

I have received my MOI letter from Kurukshetra(took 4 working days) and the whole process is online. I'll put down all the steps here later as in a hurry now.

dgirdh
Newly Registered
India

Post by dgirdh » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:04 pm

oh that is great ivipin89.. Yes please share the steps.. Need it urgently for my application. Thanks a lot in advance!

dgirdh
Newly Registered
India

Post by dgirdh » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:49 am

Hello,
Just wondering if you could share the procedure for getting medium of instruction please?
Thanks

ramankumarmalhotra
Newly Registered
India

Post by ramankumarmalhotra » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:06 pm

can someone help me to know how to get MOI from KU

prashi850
Newly Registered

Post by prashi850 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:38 pm

ivipin89 - Would you please confirm the steps to request MOI from kurukshetra university..

Sandhu9090
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Sandhu9090 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:16 pm

dgirdh wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:49 am
Hello,
Just wondering if you could share the procedure for getting medium of instruction please?
Thanks

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:05 pm

Guys, couple of options as already posted by someone . NARIC could be the difficult/time consuming route as it involves obtaining MOI and then applying for NARIC post scanning all your documentation.

The Trinity B1 English test is a 10 minute speaking and listening test. Costs same as NARIC but hassle free as it involves little/no preparation.

If you're still bent on NARIC, you may attempt the MOI from your college rather than a University since you may still have your contacts
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

vips_ur_fren
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by vips_ur_fren » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:52 pm

Hello, Process of getting MOI letter from Kurukshetra University is completely online however when you fill the form it doesn't show the option of MOI. So you have to choose 'Transcript' and then in the purpose text field you need to mention that 'MOI (Medium of Instruction) letter is required'.

Steps -

1. Go to https://csdocs.kuk.ac.in

2. Create an account, start New Application and fill all details in form.

3. In the field where it says Applied for, please select 'Transcript' and in Agency Name select 'Other' and mention some reference no starting with alphabets.

3. On next page you can choose delivery method of letter as online or hard copy and accordingly give the email/ postal address.

4. On the next page purpose of transcript mention - NEED MOI (MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION) LETTER FOR APPLYING UK SKILLED WORKER VISA.

5. Enter rest of the details on this page like course name, start year, end year etc and in the section below it you can select No. of semester as 1. If you select more than 1 then it will show the total fees for that many documents (fees of Rs 550 multiplied by no. of semester marksheets). So you can only fill the details of your last semester and proceed because fees for MOI is just Rs. 550.

6. On next page upload degree and marksheets combined in one document and finally make the payment.

You should receive your MOI on your choosen delivery method within 5 working days. Email is always easier, I chose that and got my MOI in 3 days. If you don't receive in 5 days then you can send an email at ar.certificatesection@kuk.ac.in. Best to send email only if MOI not received within 5 to 7 days as team sometimes get irritated if bugged too much.

Hope it was helpful.

Thanks.