ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First british passport after naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

First british passport after naturalization

Post by nandinib84 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Hello,

My husband and I are both applying for our first british passport after naturalization. We both had to submit separate online forms and now have two different addresses to send our documents to - Liverpool and Glasglow.

I was wondering (and could not find any info on gov.uk) can we submit our passport and naturalization certificates together to one address in one envelope ? If so, how can we make them aware of the same as they are expecting my documents to go to Liverpool and his to Glasglow.

Thank you,

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: First british passport after naturalization

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:28 pm

It is not advisable to send supporting documents in one envelope.

Although you can as a family, but then HMPO will pass your documents internally to the assigned HMPO office which will cause delays.

Both your applications are separate, follow separate instructions as stated at the end of the application to avoid delays.

Mention the PEX number on the envelope and send documents to relevant offices individually.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.