ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M application Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SC7423
Newly Registered
India

FLR M application Questions

Post by SC7423 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:14 pm

Hi Team,
While applying FLR application for my family following are questions we have, I want to know is it correct to enter as below or not -

Question - What is your partner's basis for living in the UK? -- Chosen --> Settled in the UK

Question - What type of visa or leave did your partner use as the basis of their settlement?

Entered as ---> ILR - Long residence Route

Question - Date settlement obtained

Enter date in the format DD MM YYYY --- Entered Application submission date as my ILr application is still in process.

Please suggest, Thanks in advance.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: FLR M application Questions

Post by poper » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:10 pm

Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

SC7423
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR M application Questions

Post by SC7423 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:12 pm

Hi All ,

We have applied for my wife and Child in 3rd week of February, completed Biometrics and waiting for the decission.

we did received an email saying due to Covid 19 condition they wouldnt be able to complete the process with in 8 months which is their standard timelines.

I have a question in connection to this, as My wife and kid now completed their 10 years stay .. shall I vary their FLR(M) application to ILR SET(LR) application or just wait for the FLR(M) to complete ?

To vary the application ... will their be any risk that they could argue on the application start date ?

As of now my wife and child visa is expeired ... their previous ICT Dependent visa is expired in month of February.

Is it worth attempting to vary the FLR(M) application to SET(LR) ?

Please suggest