ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa - Help please reg financial docs ruling

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

begum2021
Newly Registered

Fiance Visa - Help please reg financial docs ruling

Post by begum2021 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:27 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if someone with knowledge/experience about this situation can help?

My Fiance applied for a UK fiance visa to come join me. He's outside the UK living in Bangladesh, Sylhet. We had all of our financial documents in date and ready as below

Payslip dated: 29/03/21, Bank statement dated: 30/03/21, Applied online: 5/04/21.

He's not paid his visa fees as he was advised to pay at the VFS global centre at his biometrics appointment on 18 April. Sadly it got cancelled as the country's gone into national lockdown due to a second wave of Covid for 1 week but likely to get extended until early May now.

My question is, if his appointment and payment for the fees take place in May does that mean I'll have to provide April's payslip and bank statement as they'll be the most recent? Will providing financial documents after online application date be an issue? As long as it's in 28 days from the application date is that ok? He's not paid his fees yet either so is that another factor to consider?

Would appreciate any help you can provide me as everything has messed up now that the visa centres are shut and i've also had conflicted responses.

Thanks

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Fiance Visa - Help please reg financial docs ruling

Post by walker » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:41 am

The date of application should be stated on the application form. The financial documents must be upto 28 days before the date of application.