ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa and New Job

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Spouse Visa and New Job

Post by jafferdeen » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:20 pm

Hi
my friend Sharma has applied for his wife Spouse visa from India. His wife application is still in process. He has claimed income from his full time employment under Category A.His income was more than £18,600 p.a.

He recently lost his job .Within one month he got an other job offer with same salary .The new job is not started yet .He will get first salary in the end of May .But he has job offer letter. There is a gap of more than a month between both jobs.

Questions:-

1- Does he need to tell the Home Office for the lost of the job ? Will this make any difference to his application ?

2- Will his application still consider with new job under Category B ?

3- If he withdraw his wife application before decision can he will get full refund ?
J Khan

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse Visa and New Job

Post by jafferdeen » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:39 pm

any one ?
J Khan

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa and New Job

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:40 pm

jafferdeen wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:20 pm
Hi
my friend Sharma has applied for his wife Spouse visa from India. His wife application is still in process. He has claimed income from his full time employment under Category A.His income was more than £18,600 p.a.

He recently lost his job .Within one month he got an other job offer with same salary .The new job is not started yet .He will get first salary in the end of May .But he has job offer letter. There is a gap of more than a month between both jobs.

Questions:-

1- Does he need to tell the Home Office for the lost of the job ? Will this make any difference to his application ?

2- Will his application still consider with new job under Category B ?

3- If he withdraw his wife application before decision can he will get full refund ?

The wise thing to do will be to inform them of the loss of job because in the event UKVI contact your previous employer and found out you have lost your job then your application could be subjected to a refusal. Contact them and inform them of your current situation. Email the helpline instead of calling them and I do not believe your income will count under CAT B as your new income was not a source of income prior before the date of the application.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.