ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(SETM) Submission with UKVCAS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

random2051
Newly Registered
India

ILR SET(M) - Scan passport?

Post by random2051 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:29 pm

Hello,

I am applying for a SET(M) ILR visa using the next day priority service and a UKVCAS premium appointment. I need to understand if i need to scan ALL pages of ALL previous passports as a part of my application pack?
Also including blank pages?

Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR SET(M) - Scan passport?

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Passport(s) covering last 5 years only. SET(M) has no absence limits but its always good to provide full passport(s) - at least the bio and stamps pages covering your qualifying period.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

random2051
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR SET(M) - Scan passport?

Post by random2051 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Thank you. Much appreciated.

random2051
Newly Registered
India

ILR(SETM) Submission with UKVCAS

Post by random2051 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello,

Just a quick question - a bit of a conundrum. I have my UKVCAS appointment next week and my husband who is a British citizen needs to travel to India due to a Covid emergency back in India.

Do i need to carry all my original documents for the appointment? My husbands passport will not be available.

Please help.

Thank you

Kaykash

Re: ILR(SETM) Submission with UKVCAS

Post by Kaykash » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:44 pm

U no need ur husband passport
If u already scanned and uploaded properly