ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

looking for advice FLR (m)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mrswow
Mood:

question regarding FLR (m)

Post by mrswow » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi everyone looking for a bit of general advise

My husband and i got married in 2016. He is on the 5 year route and he is eligible to apply for IRL next year in April.

My related question is this. We are currently in a joint tenancy council house but given we have children together now we have been offered a move to a bigger house.

I guess my questions are are we allowed to move? Given its council and will be joint tenancy again considering one of the questions on the irl form is to provide proof of living together for 2 years. Would we be able to accept the offer of the new bigger council house without worry when applying for irl visa.

Appreciate any help

mrswow
Mood:

looking for advice FLR (m)

Post by mrswow » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:57 am

hi there i posted last week and was hoping to get some help still

Just looking for a bit of general advise

My husband and i got married in 2016. He is on the 5 year route and he is eligible to apply for IRL next year in April.

My related question is this. We are currently in a joint tenancy council house but given we have children together now we have been offered a move to a bigger house.

I guess my questions are are we allowed to move? Given its council and will be joint tenancy again considering one of the questions on the irl form is to provide proof of living together for 2 years. Would we be able to accept the offer of the new bigger council house without worry when applying for irl visa.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: looking for advice FLR (m)

Post by Korekt » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:25 am

The cohabitation documents just needs to cover every 4 & 5 months of the last two years preceding the application dates.

That period can cover any address, whether it's one address or two or three.

So if you've got the documents to cover that period of two years, you don't have to worry about which address(es) they cover. The focus should be more on the date period rather than the address.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."