ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:04 pm
Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 am
Hi Indu, hope we hear good news soon, please update if you receive any news and I will also update,good luck pal
Still waiting 2020
You know thing is like ours going on fresh claim know because of that we have to be patient as well little bit as well if they refused it then we have to do another fresh claim I don’t think so hopefully this will be okay and my solicitor said it’s very less chanse to get refused either granted viza or granted appeal rights let’s seee mate
Hi still waiting 2020
You know when they ask more evidence didi you sent them medical special report I mean like report because I didn’t sent that s why I was ask you

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Hi Indu, yes I did sent medical reports and other letters. I sent them enough evidence, lets hope for positive news.thanks

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:20 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:35 pm
Hi Indu, yes I did sent medical reports and other letters. I sent them enough evidence, lets hope for positive news.thanks
Hi still waiting 2020
Let’s see what’s going to happened mate

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:20 pm
Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:35 pm
Hi still waiting 2020
Let’s see what’s going to happened mate
Hi still waiting 2020
One of my friend also like same our situation and when he sent more evidence his lawyer sent them protocol latter what is that mean do you know about it

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 am

Hi Indu, I don't know about the Protocol, I think I have heard about P A P, I believe is action letter but I don't know much about it, I guess the delay is due to lockdown, lets see what happens by next month.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:57 am

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 am
Hi Indu, I don't know about the Protocol, I think I have heard about P A P, I believe is action letter but I don't know much about it, I guess the delay is due to lockdown, lets see what happens by next month.
Hi still waiting
You know one of my friend he also like. Is same situation he got letter county appeal rights and he has to go to court now they didint granted him it’s really hard to get granted from them best option is go to court let’s seee

ChristyChris
Newly Registered

Post by ChristyChris » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:39 am

Hello,
My family and I arrived in the UK in September 2019 and me, my wife and my two children aged 6 and 11 , had our Screen Interview and biometrics taken in Croydon.
We received the Section 95 asylum support .
In October 2020 I was sent a questionnaire named PIQ which I completed with my solicitor and submitted it together with all the evidences I had .
I was invited for the Substantive interview in the end of March 2021 and at the same day, before my asylum interview I had my biometrics and photo taken.
On 8 April 2021 , my wife ,who is a dependant in my asylum claim ,received a Biometrics Enrolment Letter and she was required to have her biometrics taken in order that the Home Office to progress your husband’s application. The letter continued like that:
“Due to Coronavirus , we are offering a limited number of appointments but in view of your circumstances we would like to invite you to enrol your biometrics so that we can make a decision on your asylum application.”
She had her biometrics taken on 14 April 2021 .

Being based on your experience , I wanted to know whether this is a good sign to receive a positive decision or it is only a normal procedure ?
Could we receive the decision soon according to the letter my wife received or it is just a standard letter ?
Thank you .

Blindedbythelights
Newly Registered

Post by Blindedbythelights » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Hi every one I made my further submissions on 17 feb 2018 it’s been more than 3 years now I have been waiting for decision. I sent further evidence on July 2020 and in December 2020 I was told that my case was being prioritised however no timescale was given on March 2021 I asked my MP to chase down home office but they said they can’t give exact timescale. Then I sent the PAP notice last week and I received the email next day from home office to book for biometric enrollment within 5 days I booked the biometric in lunar house for next month 04 may 2021. In response to my PAP notice home office say they will make the decision in 28 days however today then sent another email and said they will give the decision by 9th of June 2021. I am frustrated and disturbed badly waiting and yearning dreadfully for the decision. Waiting and sitting counting days is all my life is restricted to now can you please enlighten me what’s Shall I make myself ready for. Thanks

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Blindedbythelights wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:09 pm
Hi every one I made my further submissions on 17 feb 2018 it’s been more than 3 years now I have been waiting for decision. I sent further evidence on July 2020 and in December 2020 I was told that my case was being prioritised however no timescale was given on March 2021 I asked my MP to chase down home office but they said they can’t give exact timescale. Then I sent the PAP notice last week and I received the email next day from home office to book for biometric enrollment within 5 days I booked the biometric in lunar house for next month 04 may 2021. In response to my PAP notice home office say they will make the decision in 28 days however today then sent another email and said they will give the decision by 9th of June 2021. I am frustrated and disturbed badly waiting and yearning dreadfully for the decision. Waiting and sitting counting days is all my life is restricted to now can you please enlighten me what’s Shall I make myself ready for. Thanks
Hi blindedthelights
I am also same situation they were ask more evidence on last December I was sent on mid of December from that day no reply and last week I was requesting for work permit and still no answer so I was thinking to do pap latter and you case I think they were granted your viza that’s why they ask boiometric don’t worry when June come you will get your viza because of these COVID little bit delay

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:28 pm

Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:09 pm
Hi blondedthelights
I have question for you do you have kids or alone because I am alone and it’s with one is best to do go to see mp or pap latter and what’s the mean pap latter because I want to do that as well thanks

Blindedbythelights
Newly Registered

Post by Blindedbythelights » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi Indu I am single. You should send this PAP notice they are legally obliged to answer within one week of the PAP. Did u get your enrollment for biometric ?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:18 pm

Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:38 pm
Hi Indu I am single. You should send this PAP notice they are legally obliged to answer within one week of the PAP. Did u get your enrollment for biometric ?
Hi blindedbytheloghts
No mate I didn’t get don’t worry yours next month will come yeah I am going to see slolicter in next week mate thanks

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:17 am

Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:38 pm
Hi blindbythelights
I was been court for get appeal rights and judge was granted appeal rights for me but home office reconsider that decision since that I was waiting and last December they ask more details and I was sent that as well no reply at all I am also 2 years and 7 months waiting still no answer so yeah don’t worry yours they already granted you will get next months sure mate so be happy

ChristyChris
Newly Registered

Post by ChristyChris » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:25 am

Filo1981 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:25 am
Maksudi wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:35 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:51 pm
@Maksudi ☹️☹️😓 Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything. I also have 1 Child British citizen, It’s so stressful and frustrating. I Think it’s probably the Lockdown that all asylum claim have been left unattended. How old are your Kids?
I have two children under 18 I am a single mother! My claim is based on modern slavery and human trafficking! I have done the substantive interview on 08 January 2021! On 15 February I get a letter from homeoffice to make an appointment for my biometrics so I agent and done my biometrics! Now I am not sure what’s going to happen! I don’t know if this is a good sign or bad as I already gave my biometrics when I done my asylum application and screening interview! Please help me someone who had a good outcome from this issue?
Hello Maksudi,

We have the same situation, just did my substantive interview the 3rd week of December 2020 then invited for biometrics last January 6th. I have my family with me in my application. Lets hope and pray that everything's going to be alright. Waiting is very stressful to be honest specially if you have children but its all worth it at the end. God is good!
Hello Filo,
I am in the same situation as yours.
I wanted to ask you :
Did your wife enrolled for the biometrics as well after your substantive interview?
because I had my biometrics and photo taken the same day when I had my substantive interview , whereas they sent a letter to my wife two weeks later after the substantive interview to enrol her biometrics and photo. For my children they said they don’t need to enrol their biometrics because they have successfully submitted them and they don’t need to repeat again. Four of us , had our biometrics and photos taken at the Screen Interview .
Thanks

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 am
Hi still waiting 2020
I went to see my solicitor today and I was sent them latter last month also no reply as well and my solicitor sent them latter today as well he said my case with uk PAP TEAM
He email them do you know any thing about it bro

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:19 pm

Hi Indu.
I am glad you saw your solicitor today, as He said that your case is with PAP team, that means that he sent a PAP letter to Home Office, as for me I don't really know about PAP and I can't be bothered because the stress is too much, hopefully you will receive a news soon, the delay may be due to EU Scheme and Covid, as you know that EU scheme is ending June, that may be the reason why they are giving people June for time scale.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:03 am

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:19 pm
Hi Indu.
I am glad you saw your solicitor today, as He said that your case is with PAP team, that means that he sent a PAP letter to Home Office, as for me I don't really know about PAP and I can't be bothered because the stress is too much, hopefully you will receive a news soon, the delay may be due to EU Scheme and Covid, as you know that EU scheme is ending June, that may be the reason why they are giving people June for time scale.
Hi stillwaiting 2020
Yeah he was sent another latter to them today as well make my case priority and sent me decision I am also so stress yeah now I have to wait let’s see at least 2 months bro

madhavi16
Newly Registered

Post by madhavi16 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm

madhavi16 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:10 am
Hi, I am new to this page. I have been waiting nearly 2 1/2 years for my substantive interview. My solicitor, MP and my self sending HO emails but unfortunately no reply. Does anyone experience the same? Can someone please tell me whom should I contact. :(
After nearly three years, finally I got an appointment date for my main interview. Guys please pray for me.

SheilaM

Post by SheilaM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:45 pm

madhavi16 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm
[quote=madhavi16 post_id=<a href="tel:1982901">1982901</a> time=<a href="tel:1611141004">1611141004</a> user_id=241322]
Hi, I am new to this page. I have been waiting nearly 2 1/2 years for my substantive interview. My solicitor, MP and my self sending HO emails but unfortunately no reply. Does anyone experience the same? Can someone please tell me whom should I contact. :(
After nearly three years, finally I got an appointment date for my main interview. Guys please pray for me.
[/quote] great news I hope 🤞🏾 you won’t have to wait long for a positive decision 🙏🙏🙏

SheilaM

Post by SheilaM » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:45 pm

@madhavi16 great news, Gooluck 🙏🙏🙏

madhavi16
Newly Registered

Post by madhavi16 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:03 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:45 pm
madhavi16 wrote:
[quote=madhavi16 post_id=<a href="tel:1982901">1982901</a> time=<a href="tel:1611141004">1611141004</a> user_id=241322]
great news I hope 🤞🏾 you won’t have to wait long for a positive decision 🙏🙏🙏
[/quote]

thank you so much for your kind wishes & encouragement🙏🙏🙏

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Sun May 02, 2021 3:42 pm

madhavi16 wrote:
madhavi16 wrote:
Wow!!! I have also been waiting since 2019 despite my efforts too. When is your interview date from the day you received the letter? Is it like in 2 weeks time, days or in a few months?

madhavi16
Newly Registered

Post by madhavi16 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:06 am

rina wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:42 pm
madhavi16 wrote:
madhavi16 wrote:
Wow!!! I have also been waiting since 2019 despite my efforts too. When is your interview date from the day you received the letter? Is it like in 2 weeks time, days or in a few months?
Hi Rina, It's on 19th May. My Solicitor received an email on 23rd April, confirming my interview date and process to book biometric( before the interview)

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Mon May 03, 2021 11:11 am

madhavi16 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:06 am
rina wrote:
madhavi16 wrote:
madhavi16 wrote:
Hi Rina, It's on 19th May. My Solicitor received an email on 23rd April, confirming my interview date and process to book biometric( before the interview)
Thank you for replying. Please let us know how it goes on the day. I wish you a good interview. I hope they consider the wait you had prior to this interview to get a much quicker response after the interview. They are extremely frustrating people

madhavi16
Newly Registered

Post by madhavi16 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:27 am

rina wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:11 am
madhavi16 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:06 am
rina wrote:
madhavi16 wrote:

Thank you for replying. Please let us know how it goes on the day. I wish you a good interview. I hope they consider the wait you had prior to this interview to get a much quicker response after the interview. They are extremely frustrating people
Thank you so much. sure, i will update you.