ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of entry - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chattean
India

Re: Date of entry - ILR

Post by chattean » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi Zimba,
I got a query for my application that why I did not include my kids in the application and if I intent to do this in future.
I have replied to the same stating that since their current visa is valid till Dec 2021 I decided to split the application cost by applying in to 2 different application one now and one in couple of months and I can confirm that I will apply there stay application before their visa expiry.
Do you thinks this is good enough?

Thanks

vinny

Re: ILR 2021 - Tier2 General - Queries

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:02 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:00 pm
3) Your kids can be registered as British using form MN1 after you are granted ILR. No need for them to have ILR
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

chattean
India

Post by chattean » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 pm

But I haven't decided yet that if I will go for MN1 form, I can still apply for their ILR correct?
So I thought I will not mention that and just mention about splitting the cost for now. Will that cause any issue you think?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:36 pm

chattean wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 pm
But I haven't decided yet that if I will go for MN1 form, I can still apply for their ILR correct?
So I thought I will not mention that and just mention about splitting the cost for now. Will that cause any issue you think?

Thanks
No issues but remember that ILR is more expensive than MN1
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

chattean
India

Post by chattean » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Thanks ZImba,
I got the email with the query from them today and replied in an hours time. Do you think they will process with the same time frame of priority which is the application I paid for or will delay more?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:55 am

chattean wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Thanks ZImba,
I got the email with the query from them today and replied in an hours time. Do you think they will process with the same time frame of priority which is the application I paid for or will delay more?
I have no idea
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

chattean
India

Post by chattean » Tue May 04, 2021 8:53 am

Thanks Zimba for advises,
I have got my ILR approved. Thanks again for the help