ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ***** Please Advice ****

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tier1 man
Newly Registered

URGENT ***** Please Advice ****

Post by tier1 man » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:12 pm

I have claimed points for previous earnings for the period Sep 2007 to Aug 2008.

Submitted Original Bank statements for 11 months and Bank Statement collected from Branch for 12th month.

The final Bank statement was generated in Branch on the bank letter headed paper for the period 1st Aug 08 to 31st Aug 08,
shows all the transactions for the period,
signed and stamped by Branch Manager.

My doubt is,
1. I have not taken any letter from the bank to support the statement generated in branch. Will this cause any issue?

2. I have maintained sufficient balance in same account (UK current account) and hence not collect any letter for maintainance of funds. Again, will this cause any issue?

I called up HO on Friday(3rd Oct 08 ) and I was told that application is in 'Final Stages'. I have now received original bank statement for 12th month, I get around 15th every month.
I need suggestion please.
Should I submit the original bank statement for Aug08?
Is it worth submitting ?
Will it be considered ? If not, will I get the Bank statement returned? (if i include self addressed envelope)

Please let me know your valuable inputs at the earliest.