ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS-Uploading categories

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fk27
Newly Registered
Russia

UKVCAS-Uploading categories

Post by Fk27 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Hello,
I am applying for naturalisation with ILR+Spouse of British citizen

Would you please advise what Document type category should be used for 2 references?
Also I understand I can just I use my passport that was stamped on arrival and for all the travel as a proof of residence.. Should I upload the passport in Residence in UK category? It is confusing because there is a separate category for Travel History..
Also do I need to upload my husband's British passport in Proof of identity category or to sponsor one?
Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS-Uploading categories

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:48 am

Fk27 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:11 pm
Hello,
I am applying for naturalisation with ILR+Spouse of British citizen

Would you please advise what Document type category should be used for 2 references?
”Other”
Also I understand I can just I use my passport that was stamped on arrival and for all the travel as a proof of residence.. Should I upload the passport in Residence in UK category? It is confusing because there is a separate category for Travel History..
Passport usually goes in the “proof of application” or “proof of identity” category. It explicitly states in small print. Upload only once.
Also do I need to upload my husband's British passport in Proof of identity category or to sponsor one?
You can upload in any category
Thank you
indefinite-leave-to-remain/uploading-yo ... 96002.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Fk27
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: UKVCAS-Uploading categories

Post by Fk27 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:15 am

Thank you so much!