ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WhatsApp or call logs for home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ZeeJay105
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for spouse visa from Pakistan

Post by ZeeJay105 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:49 am

I want to apply for my wife from Pakistan as well, can someone confirm if they are processing spouse visa in Pakistan while its on Red List?

Thanks.

Nadbo

Re: Applying for spouse visa from Pakistan

Post by Nadbo » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:07 pm

ZeeJay105 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:49 am
I want to apply for my wife from Pakistan as well, can someone confirm if they are processing spouse visa in Pakistan while its on Red List?

Thanks.
Yes, they are.

Qismat

WhatsApp or call logs for home office

Post by Qismat » Wed May 12, 2021 5:32 am

Hi

I am a UK citizen and my Pakistani wife who resides in Pakistan has an old phone. Is it sufficient for me to show call logs to her number for spouse visa purposes home or do I need to buy her a smart phone to show WhatsApp conversations ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: WhatsApp or call logs for home office

Post by CR001 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:39 am

Topics merged!! Please keep all your questions on the same application in one topic. It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Qismat

Post by Qismat » Sat May 15, 2021 4:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:39 am
Topics merged!! Please keep all your questions on the same application in one topic. It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question.
Ok thanks, can someone reply to my question please ?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat May 15, 2021 8:29 pm

Qismat wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:16 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:39 am
Ok thanks, can someone reply to my question please ?

Thanks
WhatsApp is not the sole source of communication evidence considered by HO to prove subsisting relationship. Emails, telephone call logs, evidence of visits e.g. tickets, hotel bookings, handwritten posted letters, evidence of sending money or gifts among other things are also considered.
So all evidence of communication/keeping in touch with each other should be provided and this will help your application.