ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) visa extension - Proof of Address - Scan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AnnaNagoya
Newly Registered
Japan

FLR (M) confusing absence question.

Post by AnnaNagoya » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:14 pm

Hello,

I hope you are well.
I have already submitted my application, but I realised I made a mistake:
I answered No to one of the questions "Have you been out of the UK since you started living here?", thinking that this only covered absence of over 6 months when in face it seems to cover any holidays.

As it has already been submitted, should I say in my cover letter that I misunderstood the question and provide all the travel records there?
Would you suggest printing out the copy of my application and manually crossing out the answer to correct it? (and scan and include it in my application)

Any suggestion or advice would be much appreciated.

Best,
Anna

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR (M) confusing absence question.

Post by TODMATT » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:57 pm

AnnaNagoya wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:14 pm
Hello,

I hope you are well.
I have already submitted my application, but I realised I made a mistake:
I answered No to one of the questions "Have you been out of the UK since you started living here?", thinking that this only covered absence of over 6 months when in face it seems to cover any holidays.

As it has already been submitted, should I say in my cover letter that I misunderstood the question and provide all the travel records there?
Would you suggest printing out the copy of my application and manually crossing out the answer to correct it? (and scan and include it in my application)

Any suggestion or advice would be much appreciated.

Best,
Anna
A cover letter should suffice.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

AnnaNagoya
Newly Registered
Japan

FLR (M) visa extension - Proof of Address - Scan

Post by AnnaNagoya » Fri May 07, 2021 8:36 am

Hello everyone,

I hope you are healthy and well.
I am now in the process of scanning and uploading documents for my visa extension.
For residence-related documents, will I need to scan every single page or is the first page that contains my name and/or my husband's name and the date of issuance sufficient for the purpose?

Some documents could be pretty long so I wanted to double check if submitting only the first page would be enough.

Any advice or comments would be much appreciated!
Best,
Anna

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR (M) visa extension - Proof of Address - Scan

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 07, 2021 4:48 pm

AnnaNagoya wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:36 am
Hello everyone,

I hope you are healthy and well.
I am now in the process of scanning and uploading documents for my visa extension.
For residence-related documents, will I need to scan every single page or is the first page that contains my name and/or my husband's name and the date of issuance sufficient for the purpose?

Some documents could be pretty long so I wanted to double check if submitting only the first page would be enough.

Any advice or comments would be much appreciated!
Best,
Anna

Endeavour to scan all.