ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old homeoffice data

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mumteez
Newly Registered

Old homeoffice data

Post by Mumteez » Sat May 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Hello everyone,
Quick question.. how long does the homeoffice keep past application details?
Would they still have information about a spouse visa refusal etc over 10 years ago?

secret.simon

Re: Old homeoffice data

Post by secret.simon » Sat May 01, 2021 9:54 pm

Apply for a Subject Access Request for the affected person and find out from the Home Office directly.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Mumteez
Newly Registered

Post by Mumteez » Sun May 02, 2021 5:18 am

Will this have details of previous spouse applications ive made for my ex 2 wives? Who have never entered the United kingdom Which got refused or this is for the sponsors.

Mumteez
Newly Registered

Post by Mumteez » Sun May 02, 2021 8:01 am

Ill explain my situation.
I got married twice in the past abroad i did give both spouse visa and both were refused, first application was around 2007 and i think the second was 2009-2010,

The second application got refused because they never believed we got married legally and some other problems in regards to my wife lived in the uk illegally before our marriage and had to be sent back to pakistan, however it didnt work out at the end and gave her a isalmic divorce abroad,
My question is will they still hold this information? About my previous applications? will they have info about the marriage they never believed and should i give proof of my second divorce if they never believed i was married in the first place?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun May 02, 2021 2:05 pm

As I mentioned above, apply for the SAR with the Home Office to find out what they have on file on you. That will answer your questions as to what their records on you state.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Mumteez
Newly Registered

Post by Mumteez » Sun May 02, 2021 4:13 pm

thank you very much

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Putins_Lover » Sat May 29, 2021 11:54 pm

Mumteez wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:01 am
Ill explain my situation.
I got married twice in the past abroad i did give both spouse visa and both were refused, first application was around 2007 and i think the second was 2009-2010,

The second application got refused because they never believed we got married legally and some other problems in regards to my wife lived in the uk illegally before our marriage and had to be sent back to pakistan, however it didnt work out at the end and gave her a isalmic divorce abroad,
My question is will they still hold this information? About my previous applications? will they have info about the marriage they never believed and should i give proof of my second divorce if they never believed i was married in the first place?
My answer YES ONCE AND FOREVER :shock: