ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian passport surrender

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KenBossini
India

Indian passport surrender

Post by KenBossini » Mon May 03, 2021 12:02 am

Hi all,

I have an appointment to surrender my Indian passport in a few days. The VFS website mentions that I need to provide a self addressed Royal Mail special delivery envelope with the application. Can someone please advise where I can buy this envelope? Or if there is a courier option available?

Thanks,
K.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Indian passport surrender

Post by CR001 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:25 am

Post Office!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Indian passport surrender

Post by mesn » Thu May 06, 2021 10:01 am

KenBossini wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:02 am
Hi all,

I have an appointment to surrender my Indian passport in a few days. The VFS website mentions that I need to provide a self addressed Royal Mail special delivery envelope with the application. Can someone please advise where I can buy this envelope? Or if there is a courier option available?

Thanks,
K.
AS CR001 mentioned, you are able to buy the Special delivery enveloped at any Post office. You also have the option of paying VFS and using DX counter [ They charge £13 odd if memory serves right].
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022