ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The Service option you selected is no longer available'. - ILR visa application form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Janet23
Newly Registered

The Service option you selected is no longer available'. - ILR visa application form

Post by Janet23 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:52 pm

Hi All,

In my ILR visa application online form when i enter the 'Pay' tab, the page is always showing as 'The Service option you selected is no longer available'. (Message displays inside a red box)

I haven't select any options still it is showing like that. Also it shows an option to choose for the services. Can anyone tell me why it's showing like that in my application? Can i select the Super Priority service and continue?

Shall i ignore the popup message which is always shows on my application?