ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa - Require further information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vkpaidisetty
Mood:
India

Visitor Visa - Require further information

Post by vkpaidisetty » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:28 am

Dear All,

We applied visitor visa for my in laws - total 3 applications last week which is 12th April 2021.
However today (20th April 2021) i received an email as below. Do I need to worry about?
20/04/2021

Dear XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:

Non-settlement within 15 working days
Priority Visas within 5 working days
Settlement within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make a decision on your visa application within these service standards because we require further information to fully assess your application. We will contact you should we require any additional information from you.

Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible. We will notify you by email once a decision has been made.

Please do not go to the visa application centre until you have been advised that your passport is ready for collection. If you are applying in the Passport Passback category and have not already submitted your passport please do so as soon as possible as assessment of your application cannot be completed until this is received.

Replies to this email will not be answered. You will find our contact details at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Yours Sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region

handadhruv
Newly Registered
India

Re: Visitor Visa - Require further information

Post by handadhruv » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Hi,

I had also applied for my parents visa and received the same email as above. There was another email stating that your visa in on hold due to travel ban from India.
Did you also get the same email?
And did you check With VFS or UKVI whether passports will be held by them untill ban is removed or they what are the next steps?

Thanks

handadhruv
Newly Registered
India

Post by handadhruv » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm

vkpaidisetty wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:28 am
Dear All,

We applied visitor visa for my in laws - total 3 applications last week which is 12th April 2021.
However today (20th April 2021) i received an email as below. Do I need to worry about?
20/04/2021

Dear XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make a decision on your visa application within these service standards because we require further information to fully assess your application. We will contact you should we require any additional information from you.

Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible. We will notify you by email once a decision has been made.

Please do not go to the visa application centre until you have been advised that your passport is ready for collection. If you are applying in the Passport Passback category and have not already submitted your passport please do so as soon as possible as assessment of your application cannot be completed until this is received.

Replies to this email will not be answered. You will find our contact details at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Yours Sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration
Hi,
Could you please let me know if you also received the visa hold email due to travel ban?

vkpaidisetty
Mood:
India

Post by vkpaidisetty » Fri May 07, 2021 11:06 am

handadhruv wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm
vkpaidisetty wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:28 am
Dear All,

20/04/2021

Dear XXXXXXXX

Yours Sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration
Hi,
Could you please let me know if you also received the visa hold email due to travel ban?
I haven't received any further emails.
And also VFS updated their website stating that they are pausing visitor VISA applications.
I haven't checked re the passports, since you can't use it travel anywhere since India is in everyones red list. So less bothered about it.
Let me know how it went for you.