ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Murad Aliyev
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Naturalisation

Post by Murad Aliyev » Fri May 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing well!

I have 2 questions regarding the required docs for naturalisation and I would appreciate if someone could help me with these:

1) Regarding the bank statements, can I just print e-statements on Internet Baking and submit those? Or should I request my bank to send me the coloured, proper ones? The reason why I am asking is my bank (AIB) charges €3 per paper and I was wondering if it makes any difference.

2) In the application guide it says that we can submit "revenue letters" as a proof of residency for each year claimed. My question is does "Tax Credit Certifacates" count as "revenue letters"? Can I submit those?

Thanks.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: Naturalisation

Post by Vorona » Fri May 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Yes, you can send printed copies of e-statements. It will be better if you select the ones which have transactions for utility bills and day to day transactions, for food for example. Tax credit certificate and P60 will be fine.