ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Priority service unavailable

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered

Company Accounts required or not

Post by Mineralwater123 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:37 am

Hello

I am due to apply for ILR via SET(M) in May 2021 on basis of 5 year spouse visa.
My husband is a naturalised British citizen and we have 3 British children.
I need to prove sufficient income and for that me and my husband are combining our wages.
However, I am the director/owner of my own company and me and husband are also the employees - the company pays for our wages.
So do I need to show complete company accounts or will mine+husband's proof of wages suffice?

Thank you for your input.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Company Accounts required or not

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:42 am

Mineralwater123 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:37 am
Hello

I am due to apply for ILR via SET(M) in May 2021 on basis of 5 year spouse visa.
My husband is a naturalised British citizen and we have 3 British children.
I need to prove sufficient income and for that me and my husband are combining our wages.
However, I am the director/owner of my own company and me and husband are also the employees - the company pays for our wages.
So do I need to show complete company accounts or will mine+husband's proof of wages suffice?

Thank you for your input.
As you/your partner own the company, then such company is considered a 'specified limited company' meaning that you cannot simply rely on your wages and must send company-specific documents as well and apply under Catagory G or F.

The guide is very clear on this: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf

The documents are under "Director or employee of a specified limited company in the UK – specified evidence" section in the guide
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered

Super Priority service unavailable

Post by Mineralwater123 » Sun May 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Hello everyone.
I am applying for ILR using SET(M), partner of a settled person on 5 year route.
Our sources of income are self employment/director of private limited company.
I wanted my application to be processed via the super priority service but unfortunately when I go to the "Pay" page, the only service I see is the Standard one with 6 months processing time.

Last time I checked they had opened up the super priority service for my category. Is there a particular reason why I am not eligible to avail this? Is it because of of source of income?

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Aamx040
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: Super Priority service unavailable

Post by Aamx040 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:46 pm

Check at 1am - they only accept a certain numbers of super priority applications each day so once the quota is filled up, the option is no longer available. However it will re open everyday at 1am. :D

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered

Re: Super Priority service unavailable

Post by Mineralwater123 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:15 am

Oh my goodness that is so true.. i just checked and the option is back for super priority service. I didn't know there was such a quota system! Thank you ever so much for letting me know, you're a life saver!