ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child dependent visa technical issue

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adil-morocco1
Newly Registered
Morocco

child dependent visa technical issue

Post by Adil-morocco1 » Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Dear Team,
I need to apply for my child to join me in UK based on my tier 2 visa ( now called Skilled worker visa). In the first page they ask for home reference number. But I only have my unique application number which is not one of the options given. This number does not fit anywhere except in the VAF option (a visa sticker number). Since this is my second tier 2 (as i extended my visa) , I cannot use this VAF number or the GWF as both relate to my first tier 2 which has expired and now extended.
I should mention that this problem does not exist when I filled my wife application. She has the option for the UAN apparent. I have sent an email but no reply yet. I also called Immigration which cost me a fortune but the answer of clearing the browser or changing it did not solve the problem.
Also since I have to fill out separate application for wife and children, how they are going to be matched together in order to choose their appointment.
Any advice please as this is really depressing :(
Adil