ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) non applying children

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rahat1
Newly Registered

FLR (M) non applying children

Post by Rahat1 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:12 pm

Hi all
I'm new here. I have a similar question. We are applying for a FLR M and we have come to a question 'Non applying children ' now in our circumstances I'm a British national with 2 children from my previous marriage and we are all British citizens. My husband's has a child from his previous marriage and he's also with here with us. So in a nutshell my partner and stepson both applying for FLR M. But we are confused to how to answer this question. Non applying children..? Please could anyone guide us. Much appreciated.

Rahat1
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) non applying children BRITISH

Post by Rahat1 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:39 pm

Hi all
Desperately need help with a question on the flr m online form. I'm a British citizen with 3 children from a previous marriage all British. We are applying for flr m for my husband and his son from his previous marriage.

We have come across a question 'Non applying children ' really confused how to answer it ...

And also does my husband add his dependant son on his form or do we need to fill out a separate form for him too and should we include all child custody documents for the dependant child that my husband has ?? We submitted these in the first initial application?

Please could anyone guide as we can't move on with filling the form until we have answered all the questions..

Thank you in advance ☺

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR (M) non applying children BRITISH

Post by AmazonianX » Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 am

Rahat1 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:39 pm
Hi all
Desperately need help with a question on the flr m online form. I'm a British citizen with 3 children from a previous marriage all British. We are applying for flr m for my husband and his son from his previous marriage.

We have come across a question 'Non applying children ' really confused how to answer it ...

And also does my husband add his dependant son on his form or do we need to fill out a separate form for him too and should we include all child custody documents for the dependant child that my husband has ?? We submitted these in the first initial application?

Please could anyone guide as we can't move on with filling the form until we have answered all the questions..

Thank you in advance ☺
That which you did the last time and which worked Is still the way.

Peshey
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) non applying children

Post by Peshey » Thu May 27, 2021 8:53 pm

I'm in the process of completing the FLRM application for my wife, I am very confused to the non-applying children, I have added our son who has a British passport as he got it via myself. I have a son from a previous relationship, however, I don't have any contact with him or the mother, I pay maintenance every month but his mother refuses to communicate with me or allow me to see my son, it's an ongoing battle at the courts for the last 4 years. I don't know if I need to include my son with my ex, as the questions asking for passport details and details of his mother's address, I just don't have this information. how best to tackle this?