ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone experiencing delays in BRP delivery

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Satyakiban
Newly Registered
India

Anyone experiencing delays in BRP delivery

Post by Satyakiban » Mon May 10, 2021 2:21 pm

Dear all,

I had biometrics appointment for me and my dependents (spouse and 2 children) on 25th April 2021 on Skilled Worker route. I received e-mail from home office indicating -'Your application under the Skilled Worker route of the Immigration Rules has been successful.' on 27th April for all of us. The same emails also indicated that I should receive the BRPs within 7 working days. However since then I have not heard anything and did not get the email confirming the shipment of BRPs along with tracking information. Anyone else experiencing delays with BRP delivery please?

Regards
Satyaki

ILR_mortgage
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: Anyone experiencing delays in BRP delivery

Post by ILR_mortgage » Tue May 18, 2021 8:37 am

H Satyaki,

Lots of people are experimenting BRP delays after receiving their approval letter. Just search BRP delay and look at some of the threads. Since it has been more than 7 working days then you need to report it to UK visa and immigration, use the link below.

(https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived)

There are also various other emails you can try, but be aware that lots of correspondence will lead to delays for everyone. Here is another email you can try maybe after another couple of weeks.

BRPdelivery@homeoffice.gov.uk

This email address came back to me after about a week saying my case had been passed on to a caseworker.

My approval letter arrived for my ILR (set (O)) on the 22nd of April and it has not arrived yet either. Reported to to UK visa and immigration and I have emailed the above email but nothing but automatic responses yet.

If you need proof of immigration status for housing or employment there are ways to allow your landlord/employer to confirm your status before your BRP arrives.

Your last option is probably to contact your local MP for help. although this is probably the last resort.

Hope this helps,

Colin