ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact the home office after waiting six months for naturalisation decision?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

verty
Newly Registered

How to contact the home office after waiting six months for naturalisation decision?

Post by verty » Mon May 10, 2021 2:54 pm

Hey Guys,

I am getting to the five month mark on my citizenship application. I am starting to prepare that I will not hear anything back and I will need to chase the home office myself on my application.
Could people please tell me the best way to contact the home office in regards to a decision not being made within the 6 month period?

I know you can call up the home office, but you cannot get any information about your application over the phone.

Please let me know.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: How to contact the home office after waiting six months for naturalisation decision?

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 10, 2021 4:36 pm

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.