ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gtv endorsement letter

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

youcef410428
Algeria

Postdoc and gtv

Post by youcef410428 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:59 am

Hello,

I'm reasearch associate at one of the Russel group UK universities.

I want to apply for exceptional talent, if I get a letter from the high research leader of our department is enough or as I saw some people talking about Letter from vice chancellor.... I don't think this easy to get...

Thanks

youcef410428
Algeria

Confused, please help (application for gtv)

Post by youcef410428 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:19 pm

Dear all,

I'm an Research associate RA in a reputable UK university, I want to apply for a exceptional talent gtv, I work in three different research projects and supervise the work of other RAs... My questions are:

1- I want to go for the peer review route, I asked the most senior member in our department for a recommendation letter, is it enough or I need a letter from the HR.

2- there is two letters mandatory letter of personal recommendation and qualifying letter of personal recommendation, do I need two letters from two different people? What's the difference? Please

3- if I get a letter from the HR stating that I'm a reasearcher in a university with some leading tasks is it enough for fast route?

Thanks a lot in advance

youcef410428
Algeria

Gtv endorsement letter

Post by youcef410428 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Hi
I'm preparing my application for exceptional talent visa, I have small questions please:

- I requested a letter from a very well recognised professor in UK, working with me in same university, is it enough? Or I need more letters? I can provide more letters from other professors? But I want my application be clear and precise.

- I'm reasearcher every single bit of my career is online, so my application to endorsing body will be limited to endorsement letter, personal statement and CV?

Thanks

i2siss
Algeria

Re: Gtv endorsement letter

Post by i2siss » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:11 am

Why not considering the endorsed funder rout? If you have not checked it so far, I recommend you to do so.

Kind regards
Smail

youcef410428
Algeria

Post by youcef410428 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:32 am

My position is not senior, I'm a research associate but my duties are to lead a team and supervise other people cuz of my experience. But my position doesn't mention clearly senior position.

I got now two letters from two very well known professor in the field, I want to try my chance with the exceptional talent.

Thanks a lot for your reply

i2siss
Algeria

Post by i2siss » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:15 am

Good luck mate. In case you need further details please do let me know.

Cheers
Smail

krishnakumarg
- thin ice -
India

Post by krishnakumarg » Tue May 11, 2021 1:49 pm

youcef410428 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:32 am
My position is not senior, I'm a research associate but my duties are to lead a team and supervise other people cuz of my experience. But my position doesn't mention clearly senior position.

I got now two letters from two very well known professor in the field, I want to try my chance with the exceptional talent.

Thanks a lot for your reply
Did you submit your endorsement stage application?