ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for both stage 1 and 2 of gtv at thesame time

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gracious9
Newly Registered

Apply for both stage 1 and 2 of gtv at thesame time

Post by Gracious9 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:09 am

Hi everyone
Please has anyone been successful with a GTV even after applying for stage 1 (endorsement) and stage 2 at thesame time.
I haven’t got much time on my current visa to wait for an endorsement confirmation first.
Any information on this will be of help

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Apply for both stage 1 and 2 of gtv at thesame time

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:37 am

You can't apply for both at the same time as far as I am aware.

https://www.gov.uk/global-talent
Before you apply for a visa
You can only apply for a Global Talent visa once you have successfully applied for an endorsement to prove that you are a leader or potential leader.
If you apply for the visa before you have applied for an endorsement, your visa application may be rejected, but you’ll get the visa application fee back, minus the processing fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gracious9
Newly Registered

Post by Gracious9 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Thanks very much for you reply. But I also came across this
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... bal-talent
If you are switching
There is a 2-stage application process to switch to this type of permission – stage 1 (apply for endorsement) and stage 2 (apply for permission to stay).

You can either:

apply for stage 1 and wait until you receive your letter of endorsement before applying for stage 2
apply for stage 2 while you wait for your letter of endorsement
apply for stage 1 and stage 2 at the same time
You must apply for stage 2 before your current visa or leave expires. Applying for stage 1 only does not extend your leave.

krishnakumarg
- thin ice -
India

Post by krishnakumarg » Tue May 11, 2021 2:08 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:37 am
You can't apply for both at the same time as far as I am aware.

https://www.gov.uk/global-talent
Before you apply for a visa
You can only apply for a Global Talent visa once you have successfully applied for an endorsement to prove that you are a leader or potential leader.
If you apply for the visa before you have applied for an endorsement, your visa application may be rejected, but you’ll get the visa application fee back, minus the processing fee.
This is incorrect info.

You ARE absolutely allowed to submit both stage 1 and stage 2 applictions at the same time. As per the immigration rule for Global Talent, if your stage 1 endorsement is rejected, you will get your stage 2 application fee refunded, minus an admin fee of £25.