ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SEPTEMBER-08 TIER-1 APPLICANTS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

palxxx
Newly Registered

Re: Reply

Post by palxxx » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 am

Hi Shubhi,

I think you need to ack fast!!

I believe your certificates are issued by your college not by your university.

You need to drop an email or directly talk to VFS on this issue:

1. Integra/BHC should check your university name for NARIC lookup.
2. You need to get a proof of the fact that your college is affiliated to the same University and send to VFS to be forwarded to Integra and BHC for consideration
3. I believe your degree certificates & mark sheets are having the name and logo of the college you passed out
4. Provide contacts of your college and unversity so that both of them can confirm that "your College is affiliated to the University" and the University contact person (register/controller) should be able to direct them to your college for any validation

Hope this will help!!

Palxxx.
Shubhi wrote:Hi Palxxx

Congrats!!!!

I have submitted my application on Sept 25th. My previous employer has rcvd a call which means Integra process has been initiated.

I am facing a problem now.
a) My college is in Indore
b) My college is affiliated to a University.
c) My college is not listed in NARIC but the university is...
d)My college can confirm my educational background but the university cant...

Please suggest...can I email the contact details of both, the college and University?

please help me
Shubhi
palxxx wrote:@ nitin
You have posted the application on 08/09, so wait for a week and don't worry on the "supporting bank letter for 12 month online bank statements". I have just provided last 3 months bank statement and a bank covering letter mentioning my minimum balance during that period in INR. My bank statements didn't have bank logo, but was signed and stamped by bank.

*The balance shouldn't fall below GBP 2800 + (GBP 1600 * number of dependents) for even a single day during last 3 months and the statement end date should not be < (application submission date - 7).

One more thing which I have read in this forum that someone mentioned that VFS has advised to make sure that the last transaction date also is not < (application submission date - 7). I was bit concerned as my last transaction date was 25 days older than the application date. So, you should be fine if you have the money sitting idle with not much activity.

@ betterlatethannever
You will not get any reply from integra and you are not supposed to. But you can always check whether your HR, university, bank got any kind of communication from Integra on behalf of BHC. In my case my HR got a call after 5 days of application date and my university received a courier after almost 2 weeks requesting them to validate my certificates and mark sheets. My previous company and banks didn’t get any call after 2 weeks, so I decided to send an email to VFS with detailed address, email, fax, telephone, mobile numbers etc. of at least 2 contact persons for each document and requested them to forward these information to Integra. While collecting my documents from VFS, I was surprised seeing the copy of my email with a stamped acknowledged date along with my original docs, which made me to believe that the additional information mentioned in the email was considered.

All the best!!

karthi305
Newly Registered

Post by karthi305 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 am

hi,

my case also similar,

normally even your college is affialated to any university, degree certificate should be issued by university not by college. so in the degree certificate your college name also mentioned.

so first mention your college details and then university controller of examinations details.

regards,
karthi

Shubhi

Post by Shubhi » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 pm

Thanks Palxxx

My Marksheet is issued by college but the degree is from the University...
I attached an online printout which shows that my college is affiliated to the university....

Shall I also provide the contact details of my college and university both to the Integra people?

Shall I also ask them to check my university name instead of college name in NARIC?

[quote="palxxx"]Hi Shubhi,

2. You need to get a proof of the fact that your college is affiliated to the same University and send to VFS to be forwarded to Integra and BHC for consideration
3. I believe your degree certificates & mark sheets are having the name and logo of the college you passed out
4. Provide contacts of your college and unversity so that both of them can confirm that "your College is affiliated to the University" and the University contact person (register/controller) should be able to direct them to your college for any validation

Hope this will help!!

afsari
Newly Registered

Post by afsari » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:30 am

Hi,

Do I need to show 15 months bank statement if I am going to show my salary account for maintenance fund as well?? or is that ok if i have 12 months statements (with last 3 months for maintenance).
Please clarify,

Thank you

betterlatethannever

Post by betterlatethannever » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Any one applied from Hyderabad(India) in last week of august or first week of september??? Pls post if you have any updates...

I called BHC, Chennai today and got to know that still my application is in queue. I applied on 1-Sept-08.

Request everyone to mention place from where they applied while posting timelines. It is very confusing/misleading without place applied from.

palxxx
Newly Registered

Post by palxxx » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Hi Shubhi,

Please see my inline comments:
Shubhi wrote:Thanks Palxxx

My Marksheet is issued by college but the degree is from the University...
I attached an online printout which shows that my college is affiliated to the university....

<Pal> If you have already provided the supporting doc, then good!! otherwise you can contact and send it to VFS via email.

Shall I also provide the contact details of my college and university both to the Integra people?

<Pal> For me it worked, nothing wrong to send more information, it might happen that Integra is just looking for this information. Its better to be proactive when you have the time, other than just repenting when there is no time.
I personally don't believe in words like "could have", "should have" etc. just do it and hope for the best!!

Shall I also ask them to check my university name instead of college name in NARIC?

<Pal> ofcourse you can!!
palxxx wrote:Hi Shubhi,

Hope this will help!!

xiaowei

Re: 08/09/2008 are currently processing

Post by xiaowei » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:24 am

Sep08T1Applicant wrote:Hi All,
Hope everyone is fine and doing gr8, I know people are waiting for so long for having their results.

Homeoffice automated voice message is telling us that "we are currently processing application recieved on 29th of August 2008".

I luckily spoke to one of the representative at HO, she told me we are currently processing applications recieved on 08/09/2008 (8th of September 2008) which is a good news. The lady also told me your application is still waiting for allocation which might take couple of days more, so finger crossed.

I just wanted to share this information with you all.

My timelines are :
Applied from UK (IGS to TIER1)
Application sent 06/09/2008
Ack receieved : 10/09/2008 (dated 09/09/2008)
Waiting for allocation yet...
Which number did you use to call home office?

erravi
Newly Registered

aNY ONE IN sEPT GOT sTAMPED ???

Post by erravi » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 pm

HI betterlatethanneve

Have you got your visa .
aNY ONE ELSE APPLIED IN sEPT GOT STAMPED ????

betterlatethannever wrote:Any one applied from Hyderabad(India) in last week of august or first week of september??? Pls post if you have any updates...

I called BHC, Chennai today and got to know that still my application is in queue. I applied on 1-Sept-08.

Request everyone to mention place from where they applied while posting timelines. It is very confusing/misleading without place applied from.

betterlatethannever

erravi

Post by betterlatethannever » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi erravi,

Not yet!!! waiting :(

Regards,
Vatsal

maxmiliano
Newly Registered

Got Visa

Post by maxmiliano » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:10 am

Got Visa....

Visa Type : PBS Tier -1 General (Fresh Application)

Applied Date: 19 Sep 2008
Integra Check: no idea
Status change in VFS website: Processed application delivered to Blue Dart on 08 Oct 2008
Passport with VISA: Received on 11th Oct 2008 (visa valid upto 2012)

Still haven't come out of shock at the quick turn-around time. All the best to everyone.

erravi
Newly Registered

Re: Got Visa

Post by erravi » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi maxmiliano,

I alo applied on 19th from Hyd. But no news yet :( :(.
Can you please prvide your email id or phone. Lte m check if i missed some docs.

Regards,
maxmiliano wrote:Got Visa....

Visa Type : PBS Tier -1 General (Fresh Application)

Applied Date: 19 Sep 2008
Integra Check: no idea
Status change in VFS website: Processed application delivered to Blue Dart on 08 Oct 2008
Passport with VISA: Received on 11th Oct 2008 (visa valid upto 2012)

Still haven't come out of shock at the quick turn-around time. All the best to everyone.

ztech
Mood:

Post by ztech » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 am

Guys,

I am applying from within UK for the HS visa.

Apart from degree certificate, payslips and bank statements, what else do I need?

And after I get the visa, how do I change my immigration category ?

Cheers.

rishi_nv
Newly Registered

Post by rishi_nv » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:10 am

Hi guys,
One more addition to the september applicants
I made an Tier 1 General (fresh entry) application on 9th september 08 from VFS Bangalore... Still waiting for the result.

Applied Date: 09 Sep 2008
Integra Check: my employer got calls from Integra people on 18th Sep

JESSIES

Post by JESSIES » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 am

I called HO today because I wanted to send additional documents, and to my happiness and horror, my case has been assigned to a case worker so I can't send in the documents. I applied on 16th Sept,

I'm really surprised! I thought they would reach my case in 2 weeks time. Luckily I picked up most of the calls in the office so I'll monitor if HO calls my employer. Got one call today for my employer, should have taken the message :(

WP -> Tier 1
Applying in UK
Applied 16 Sept
Deducted: 16 Sept
Letter: 16 Sept

daroori
Newly Registered

Satus

Post by daroori » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:21 am

I applied for EC on 4th Sept 08 and I did not my status yet.

Yesterday I mailed BHC, Chennai and I recieve the reply as below:

Thank you for your e-mail.
A decision is yet to be made on your visa application.

I am sorry I am unable to give you a timeframe for a decision. Due to the large influx of applications in this category, there has been a backlog and we are doing our best to clear the same.

We will keep you updated on the outcome of the same.

Yours sincerely,

UK Border Agency
Visa Services

Shubhi

Post by Shubhi » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:17 am

Hi,

As suggested by Palxxx...sent additional information to BHC on Oct 6th. Got an email from them today....

Dear Shubhi,

Thank you for the email. Please note your application has been forwarded to an Entry Clearance Officer and shall be notified in due course of time.

Regards
Geeny George
Visa Support Officer (UK Border Agency) British High Commission

Can anyone suggest me does it mean that my Integra has been done?If yes, what next? and how much time shall I expect now?

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 am

Yes it definitely means that Integra process for ur application has been completed.

As for how much time would the ECO take, i dont think one can give a definite answer. But i think for fresh Tier1 applications you do get a result within a weeks time.

Regards,
Amit

malani_manish
Newly Registered

ICICI or private bank satements

Post by malani_manish » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:32 pm

I called up VFS and they said I need to submit bank statement showing maintenance funds with a nationalized bank only. Is it so?

What does experienced guys say on this? Will my ICICI or Axis or HDFC bank statements do?

Can someone please provide me authentic url for list of documents required.

Thanks in advance.

Shubhi

Post by Shubhi » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:56 pm

hey wow...Thanks for a quick reply Amit!!!!

I hope if the Integra check is done...now shall I expect a positive result?

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:00 pm

Well there are n number of people on this forum who have submitted bank statements of non-nationalized banks. Dont worry, that piece of info is wrong for sure.

malani_manish
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by malani_manish » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:42 pm

amitkddas wrote:Well there are n number of people on this forum who have submitted bank statements of non-nationalized banks. Dont worry, that piece of info is wrong for sure.
Thanks Amit..

Can you/someone give me url for list of documents.

Shubhi

Post by Shubhi » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi Manish

Please check the url http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... nt#6375271 and click on What supporting documents should I include with my application?

Regards
Shubhi
malani_manish wrote:
amitkddas wrote:Well there are n number of people on this forum who have submitted bank statements of non-nationalized banks. Dont worry, that piece of info is wrong for sure.
Thanks Amit..

malani_manish
Newly Registered

Post by malani_manish » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Shubhi wrote:Hi Manish

Please check the url http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... nt#6375271 and click on What supporting documents should I include with my application?

Regards
Shubhi
malani_manish wrote:
Thanks Amit..

Thanks allot Shubhi...

deepinder7090

Post by deepinder7090 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 am

Dear All,
Does anybody got approval
My application is still pending

Applied on ---- 12 sep 08
integra done ---- 08 oct 08
status ------ application with ECO

regards,
deepinder

Shubhi