ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Holder of CAS as well as COS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nikhiljoshi07
Newly Registered

Holder of CAS as well as COS

Post by nikhiljoshi07 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Can a person who is on ICT visa extend his/her ICT visa based on a COS issued by his/her employer if he/she also holds a CAS for applying student visa but has not actually applied for a student visa? Is there any specific formality to cancel the CAS which the person has to do or is it sufficient to inform the University to withdraw the student application?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Holder of CAS as well as COS

Post by sah10406 » Wed May 12, 2021 8:28 am

nikhiljoshi07 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm
Can a person who is on ICT visa extend his/her ICT visa based on a COS issued by his/her employer if he/she also holds a CAS for applying student visa but has not actually applied for a student visa?
Yes.
nikhiljoshi07 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm
... is it sufficient to inform the University to withdraw the student application?
Yes.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

nikhiljoshi07
Newly Registered

Re: Holder of CAS as well as COS

Post by nikhiljoshi07 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:06 am

Thank you, i appreciate your response.