ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question re NTL Residency Support Materials

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

meunier
Newly Registered

Question re NTL Residency Support Materials

Post by meunier » Wed May 12, 2021 4:40 pm

Can someone please help me??? I'm going a bit mad.

I have an old IRL stamp in an expired passport and a letter stating ILR. I am wanting to transfer via NTL to a BRP.

Question: I see it mentions that you need documentation for every year. I see it mentions Council Tax Letters. From my Council I don't get anything with a 'Dear' on it ... I get what I would call Statements / Invoices (i.e., to pay). They are dated and have my name and address. Hate to be pedantic but will these suffice?

I am a leaseholder of an ex-Council property - have been since 1998. Again the Annual Service Charge items I get are NOT letters ... but - again - what I think of as Statements. They have name, address and dates on them. Again, will these suffice???

It may be just semantics?

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

PS: I also got a letter from my current GP - with whom I've been registered since 1999. It simply says that I have been registered with them from 1999 and still am, have attended annually and been seen by a wide spectrum of the Surgery staff. Is that sufficient????

I'm beginning to dispair?

Thanks so for your help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Question re NTL Residency Support Materials

Post by zimba » Mon May 17, 2021 12:39 pm

You need to show that you maintained a residence in the UK and was not absent for longer than 24 months from the UK. Any documents can be used to make your case stronger
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

meunier
Newly Registered

Re: Question re NTL Residency Support Materials

Post by meunier » Thu May 20, 2021 7:42 am

Much thanks, Zimba. Hugely appreciated.