ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

secuser
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent Extension

Post by secuser » Mon May 10, 2021 11:43 pm

Hi,

Greetings,

I am submitting an application for my wife's visa extension. She is currently on PBS dependent visa.
I received my ILR sometime back so filling the "PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent dependant partner" form.

Her vignette start date - 16 June 2019 and traveled 21 June 2019
BRP start date - 01 July 2019
BRP end date - 05 June 2021

I have questions related to dates so can have a visa for the next sufficient time to complete 5 years for ILR with valid IHS fees.

Question:
1) In the Application section, "Start date of your current visa or leave to remain?"
Should this be Vignette's start date or BRP's start date or any. The reason being the traveled date is before brp start date.

2) In IHS section, under "Your details" section "Work start" and "Work End" is requested with note state "for dependents this should be main applicant dates".?
So should I fill my ILR dates which are more than 3 years or the next date from wife's visa expiry till 3 years?

3) In IHS section, under "You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK" section "Visa expiry date"?
Should that be ILR visa expiry date (31/12/2024 is more than 3 years hence IHS is also calculating high) or 3 years to current BRP end date but that also not completing 5 years as visa started on 16th June and BRP expiring on 5th June.

Thank you in advance.

secuser
Newly Registered

Re: PBS Dependent Extension

Post by secuser » Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Hi Team

Any suggestion on the above queries, please?

Thank you.