ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recommendation letters on Company Letter Heads

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maverick010191
Newly Registered
India

Recommendation letters on Company Letter Heads

Post by maverick010191 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 am

Hi All,

Hope you are all healthy and safe during these difficult times.

I am working towards my application to home office for GTV Exceptional Talent. While working on my recommendation letters from my current and previous employers, I am struggling to get their (CIO, IT Head, My previous Line Managers) recommendations on company letter heads due to HR challenges and pandemic.

Does having all recommendations is only valid for a successful GTV ET/EP applications?

What are other options to showcase tiemy experience and the recommendations of my professional journey.

I would really appreciate a quick help in this regard.

Many thanks in advance to all of you guys.

Thanks
Regards

maverick010191
Newly Registered
India

Re: Recommendation letters on Company Letter Heads

Post by maverick010191 » Thu May 13, 2021 6:05 am

Hi Everyone, Appreciate your urgent reviews and help please.

maverick010191
Newly Registered
India

Re: Recommendation letters on Company Letter Heads

Post by maverick010191 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:01 am

maverick010191 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 am
Hi All,

Hope you are all healthy and safe during these difficult times.

I am working towards my application to home office for GTV Exceptional Talent. While working on my recommendation letters from my current and previous employers, I am struggling to get their (CIO, IT Head, My previous Line Managers) recommendations on company letter heads due to HR challenges and pandemic.

Does having all recommendations on Company Letter Head is mandatory for a successful GTV ET/EP applications?

What are other options to showcase tiemy experience and the recommendations of my professional journey.

I would really appreciate a quick help in this regard.

Many thanks in advance to all of you guys.

Thanks
Regards