ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application using BNO route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rbtl
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

ILR application using BNO route

Post by rbtl » Fri May 14, 2021 4:39 pm

HI there,

I am currently on a spouse visa and have reached 4 years 11 months now, I am planning to send in my ILR application next week. As I am from Hong Kong and a BNO holder, in fact I am eligible to apply via the BNO route. I searched thru the government website, there isn't any useful info on switching the visa. I understand this is all very new, to play safe, I am planning to apply through the spouse visa route which is 10 times more expensive than the BNO route.

Anyone has any experience or advice?

Thanks!

Jenny

Aamx040
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: ILR application using BNO route

Post by Aamx040 » Fri May 14, 2021 7:31 pm

Same situation here Jenny and got my ILR yesterday thru the spouse route. You know cost wise, there is no difference which route you take. BNO visa also needs to pay for the same amount when it comes to ILR.