ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK ILR 10 Year Long Residency - Priority Service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

otam29
Newly Registered
India

UK ILR 10 Year Long Residency - Priority Service

Post by otam29 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Hi, I am applying for UK ILR 10Year Long Residency. I want to opt for Priority service but I am unable to see it when I am on choose service page, it is not showing priority service. I was told I can try around midnight so that the priority service option is shown. I am trying for the last 4 days but with no success. Any updates to 10Year Long residency ILR services or alternate suggestions anyone?

zimba
Mood:

Re: UK ILR 10 Year Long Residency - Priority Service

Post by zimba » Wed May 05, 2021 1:18 pm

otam29 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:45 pm
Hi, I am applying for UK ILR 10Year Long Residency. I want to opt for Priority service but I am unable to see it when I am on choose service page, it is not showing priority service. I was told I can try around midnight so that the priority service option is shown. I am trying for the last 4 days but with no success. Any updates to 10Year Long residency ILR services or alternate suggestions anyone?
We cannot tell you what UKVI can offer at each moment. That depends on their capacity. The priority service is very sought after, UKVI will only offer it if they manage the applications
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

otam29
Newly Registered
India

Post by otam29 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:18 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am trying to book for Super Priority Service for my Long Residence ILR application for more than 10 days now. But still, it is not showing me a super-priority appointment option. As per the UKBA website, Super Priority Service should be available. Does anyone know if the super-priority appointment for Long Residence ILR is still open or they have cancelled it?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 12, 2021 10:31 pm

UKBA does not exist. The service has not been cancelled. The new slots are released at 1 AM. Try to book late at night
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

otam29
Newly Registered
India

Post by otam29 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:18 pm

Thanks for the reply. I am trying at 1 AM but no luck so far. Guess I will keep trying.

prejay

Post by prejay » Thu May 13, 2021 2:42 pm

otam29 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 1:18 pm
Thanks for the reply. I am trying at 1 AM but no luck so far. Guess I will keep trying.
1am London time? I just booked one (Set M 5 year though) yesterday at 1:01am.

If you see nothing just after 1:00am you probably aren't able to use it and might as well go for standard.

otam29
Newly Registered
India

Post by otam29 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:21 am

Yes, I am trying 1 AM London time and mine is the Set(LR) application. But no luck for super-priority appointments yet.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 14, 2021 9:40 am

otam29 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:21 am
Yes, I am trying 1 AM London time and mine is the Set(LR) application. But no luck for super-priority appointments yet.
Then you should go for standard service

dhilipjack
Newly Registered
India

Post by dhilipjack » Sun May 16, 2021 12:06 pm

Hi,

I have recently completed my SET (LR) application and it is taking me to payment page. I'm planning to book priority service, however, the payment page is only asking for the actual charge of £2400. Do I need to pay the £2400 1st and then proceed to the next page and pay £800 for super-priority.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Thiliban

Rud

Post by Rud » Mon May 17, 2021 5:48 am

Hello otam29,

I’m planning to submit my set LR via super priority service.

Did you get the priority service ?
Have you waited until 28 days before your 10 year completion and started the set Lr application ?

It looks Like we have to keep trying for few days or weeks patiently until the option available for priority service ? In that Case can we start our application atleast 2 or weeks earlier than 28 days and keep trying for supper priority service , but book the biemtric to fall within 28 days time window, I Hope this way it saves some time ?

Regards
Rud