ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with my Spouse Visa case please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bushramanzoor
Newly Registered

Help with my Spouse Visa case please

Post by Bushramanzoor » Sun May 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Hello,

I need help with my spouse visa case and have some questions. I am the applicant and my husband is the UK Sponsor.

1. Can i meet the financial requirement alone? My husband who is the uk sponsor is currently jobless and on Universal Credit. I have a 6 month bank statement showing £63,000 in my account and also sale of property papers. I will also keep the amount in my account untouched until my application is approved.

2. My husband is British by other than descent this means he can pass down nationality even if baby born overseas. I am pregnant and expecting about 2 weeks before i plan to submitt the application. As the baby can apply for direct british passport do i include him in the spouse visa application or do i make a seperate application to apply for his british passport. If i have to include him then does my financial requirement threshold increase? And if i do have to mention him what documents do i include and how do i go about my case.

3. How should one go about their spouse visa application if they are pregnant? What documents should i provide? What complications are there? My TB test would obviously state i am pregnant. What are the chances of my application being sucessful.

4. How old can the bank statement be before date of application. I understand it has to be 6 month backdated statenent.. so does this mean the statement has to be submitted within 28 day period after recieving bank statement.

Thank you please answer the questions and also give me your opinion on how successful the application would be.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help with my Spouse Visa case please

Post by CR001 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:32 pm

???? Multiple usernames are strictly not permitted in the forum.

member/Alibeatz/

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-a ... l#p2007863

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bushramanzoor
Newly Registered

Re: Help with my Spouse Visa case please

Post by Bushramanzoor » Sun May 16, 2021 8:12 pm

No one replies to me. What can i do about this?!