ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee declaration form for British Citizenship naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Filling the British Citizen by Naturalization form

Post by amit_sharma90 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a query on sequence of data while completing the online application for British citizenship by Naturalization.

is there any rule to fill the information in the form in chronological order ( oldest to latest)? for example travel in the last year 5 year or previous 5 years stay in UK, do we need to fill the oldest address first followed by latest address or we can start with latest first followed by oldest?

The reason I am asking because I have completed the form already and have filled all the details in decreasing order starting from latest first followed by oldest and changing it back to decreasing order is a pain.

Thanks
Amit

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Filling the British Citizen by Naturalization form

Post by alterhase58 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:51 pm

I think that's ok - we normally fill in lists like CV employment record starting with most recent job and then back into the past.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Post by amit_sharma90 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:14 pm

Thanks @alterhase58 for your quick answer. I know CV works in that way.

Before changing the sequence of the data in my form for my myself and 2 dependents I just wanted to hear from other experts or someone who have completed the form.

Please advise if order of data matter in the application form

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:15 pm

No - have never seen any issues reported with that.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Referee declaration form for British Citizenship naturalization

Post by amit_sharma90 » Wed May 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Hi All,

Do we need to take the hard copy of signed referee declaration form with photo pasted on it and detail written on the back of the photo to the application center?

If we upload all the documents soft copies in UKVCAS site then what's the purpose of writing name on the back of the photos.

What is needed? Hard copy taken to the appointment center or soft copy attached in the supporting docment section?

Please help with the answer on this query.

Thanks
Amit

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Referee declaration form for British Citizenship naturalization

Post by alterhase58 » Wed May 19, 2021 4:53 pm

You also scan the referee declarations and upload - keep the original. No need to take original to the appointment.
The instructions for the referee form have not been updated since the process went online (though there are still some paper applications under certain circumstances). When applications were made on paper (like I did pre-online) the photos were stuck to the form and if they got detached it was easier to match them back to correct application.

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Re: Referee declaration form for British Citizenship naturalization

Post by amit_sharma90 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Thanks a lot @alterhase58.