ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

<URGENT> Skilled Worker Dependent Visa for my 8 month old baby

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

way2iima
Newly Registered
India

Post by way2iima » Tue May 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Hi all,

We have received the following email from the home office,

Dear xxxxxxxxx
Ref: xxxxxxxxxx
We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:
• Evidence of maintenance as per Appendix Skilled Worker of the Immigration Rules
If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have.
Please send this documentation as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference.

Found the below from the "Appendix Skilled Worker of the Immigration Rules":
SW 33.3. The funds required are:
(a) £285 for a dependent partner in the UK, or applying for entry clearance; and
(b) £315 for the first dependent child in the UK, or applying for entry clearance; and
(c) £200 for any other dependent child in the UK, or applying for entry clearance.
SW 33.4. If SW 33.2.(a) applies, the funds held for the applicant must be held in addition to any funds required for the Skilled Worker to meet the financial requirement and any other dependants in the UK or applying at the same time.
SW 33.5. If SW 33.2.(a) applies, the funds must have been held for a 28-day period and as specified in Appendix Finance.

CR001 or any other expert, can you please help with the below questions at the earliest:
1. Is it sufficient to prove that we have more than £315 for a 28 day period for last 3 months? Both myself and my spouse were working, should we add the bank statements of both of us?
2. Can I also attach last 3 months payslip of myself and my spouse to ensure that we will have enough funds on an ongoing basis to take care of the baby?
3. Do we need to prepare a cover letter for this?
4. Can you check the Home Office response and let me know if I am missing anything else apart from the above mentioned points (1 to 3), do we need to attach any additional documents?

I would await for the response, your support will be greatly appreciated.

way2iima
Newly Registered
India

Re: <URGENT> Skilled Worker Dependent Visa for my 8 month old baby

Post by way2iima » Wed May 19, 2021 7:41 am

Hi all,

It would be very helpful if any admin/moderators can respond to my query. Thanks.

way2iima
Newly Registered
India

Re: <URGENT> Skilled Worker Dependent Visa for my 8 month old baby

Post by way2iima » Wed May 19, 2021 3:24 pm

Hi CR001 and other Admins,

It would be very helpful if someone respond to the query at the earliest as we have received this email a week back but unfortunately due to a surgery I couldn't check my personal emails and we have only 2 days left to respond, kindly help.

way2iima
Newly Registered
India

Post by way2iima » Thu May 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Hi CR001 or other moderators,

Can you please take a look at this query and let me know your response as soon as possible please?