ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding student visa after fiancé visa refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocsif90
Newly Registered
India

Regarding student visa after fiancé visa refusal

Post by Rocsif90 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 am

Hi everyone,
I have previously applied for a uk fiancé visa in the year 2017. My fiancé was from Europe and leaving in London Uk. Now we are not in a relationship. We have moved ahead in our lives after the rejection happened. The reason for refusal was that my fiancé didn’t upload the document which showed that she was settled in the uk or that she was recognised by the home office. It was a miss from our end as well as the solicitors that we hired. She only showed her Lithuanian passport. All other guidelines were accepted and only due to this one reason I was rejected the fiancé visa. There is no refusal stamp in my passport. I do know UKVI has my record for previous refusal. My question is that now since we aren’t in a relationship and it’s been like 4 years since I applied for that fiancé visa. I am now planning to go to UK for a masters degree. I have offer letter from few universities. Do you think I will be refused visa due to the fact that previously I have been refused a fiancé visa ? Please guide me in this regards. Thanking you in advance.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Regarding student visa after fiancé visa refusal

Post by sah10406 » Thu May 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Rocsif90 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 am
Do you think I will be refused visa due to the fact that previously I have been refused a fiancé visa ?
No.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Rocsif90
Newly Registered
India

Re: Regarding student visa after fiancé visa refusal

Post by Rocsif90 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Thank u