ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Genuine suggestion needed please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

daniel99
Newly Registered
Ireland

Genuine suggestion needed please

Post by daniel99 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:22 am

Dear members
I am non EU national currently holding stamp 4 eufam almost 3.5 years. We are living together as a de facto couple from past 7 years. We have 5 years old son together. Before we were living in Poland then we moved here in Ireland 4 years. I got my stamp 4 eufam here in Ireland 3.5 years before. I have another 1 year to apply Permanent residency here.
But now I am facing problem regarding my residency condition matter. My partner parents are too old and they got heart operation and they do not have any son to look after them. So my partner decided that she must look after them in this situation for long time. She said she need stay in Poland for long time may be 1 year to look after them. But she can come in Ireland for travel only. Otherwise she said if I can move permanently to Poland. Because our son is studying there now.
But I do not want move from Ireland because I do not know Polish language and I can't work there.
***'' In this circumstances is there any way I can live in Ireland lawfully and can granted for permanent residency after 1 year???
She was working here 4 years. But for her parents medical condition she want to stay in Poland for long time without living and working here in Ireland. But she said she will travel and visit me randomly with my son. Guys please help me what is way I can stay here legally and apply permanent residency please.

irishman003
Ireland

Re: Genuine suggestion needed please

Post by irishman003 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:07 am

daniel99 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:22 am
Dear members
I am non EU national currently holding stamp 4 eufam almost 3.5 years. We are living together as a de facto couple from past 7 years. We have 5 years old son together. Before we were living in Poland then we moved here in Ireland 4 years. I got my stamp 4 eufam here in Ireland 3.5 years before. I have another 1 year to apply Permanent residency here.
But now I am facing problem regarding my residency condition matter. My partner parents are too old and they got heart operation and they do not have any son to look after them. So my partner decided that she must look after them in this situation for long time. She said she need stay in Poland for long time may be 1 year to look after them. But she can come in Ireland for travel only. Otherwise she said if I can move permanently to Poland. Because our son is studying there now.
But I do not want move from Ireland because I do not know Polish language and I can't work there.
***'' In this circumstances is there any way I can live in Ireland lawfully and can granted for permanent residency after 1 year???
She was working here 4 years. But for her parents medical condition she want to stay in Poland for long time without living and working here in Ireland. But she said she will travel and visit me randomly with my son. Guys please help me what is way I can stay here legally and apply permanent residency please.
Sorry to hear that you are in a dilemma..

Firstly if she goes back to Poland for one year, you won't be able to apply for EU FAM 3 (permanent), and as soon as she leaves, you will not be even entitled to have your current stamp 4 EU FAM.

I know is morally wrong and illegal to do this, probably many people will criticize, however, there are many people out there whose EU partner is not here and immigration office haven't been informed, as you said, she will come back, as long as she does, you can reapply EU FAM 1 (not permanent) given she must be engaged with some activities at the time, strongly suggest to be employed, you can still get yours renewed, but no way for permanent one.

This is not encouraged to do even though I know they don't normally check and care where is your partner. Risk is if they find out, you lose your visa, and leave a stain on your file and will affect your citizenship application if that's your final plan.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed May 19, 2021 9:27 am

The only way is to look for a job that qualifies for an employment permit, and apply for a Stamp 1.

daniel99
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by daniel99 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:41 pm

irishman003 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:07 am
daniel99 wrote:
Dear members

Firstly if she goes back to Poland for one year, you won't be able to apply for EU FAM 3 (permanent), and as soon as she leaves, you will not be even entitled to have your current stamp 4 EU FAM.

I know is morally wrong and illegal to do this, probably many people will criticize, however, there are many people out there whose EU partner is not here and immigration office haven't been informed, as you said, she will come back, as long as she does, you can reapply EU FAM 1 (not permanent) given she must be engaged with some activities at the time, strongly suggest to be employed, you can still get yours renewed, but no way for permanent one.

This is not encouraged to do even though I know they don't normally check and care where is your partner. Risk is if they find out, you lose your visa, and leave a stain on your file and will affect your citizenship application if that's your final plan.
Dear @irishman33.
Thank you for reply. How long she can stay outside ireland totally in a year? Will it consider if there is family problem or medical condition for our son or her parents? Even if she need stay 6 months ?

daniel99
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by daniel99 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 pm

littlerr wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:27 am
The only way is to look for a job that qualifies for an employment permit, and apply for a Stamp 1.
Hi @ litter thanks for reply. Is very hard for me to look the work permit now even i do not know the process or which work is qualified . Is there any other way? Do you have any idea that how long eu partner can live outside ireland for her families medical condition in a year total? Example if she need stay 6 months in a year. Plz

irishman003
Ireland

Post by irishman003 » Wed May 19, 2021 3:26 pm

daniel99 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:41 pm
irishman003 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:07 am
daniel99 wrote:
Dear members

Dear @irishman33.
Thank you for reply. How long she can stay outside ireland totally in a year? Will it consider if there is family problem or medical condition for our son or her parents? Even if she need stay 6 months ?
She must be staying here, employed, studying, residing with sufficient funds, I don't think they allow people go like that, unless, for example, she is employees, she is using her holidays to go back, and company allow her to work at home etc.

daniel99
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by daniel99 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:22 pm

My partner is making excuse that her parents are too old and they are not physically fit for everyday needs. So she want stay in poland with our son 5 years old. She said she will not come here now for long time . She said our son will study there during the time.
Dear members, in this situation i am very worried for my residence permission . I am non eu national. 1 year left to apply eu3. Please advice me what should i do to stay here legally and can get approval eu3 after 1 year. Plz