ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

luckyfish1985
India

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by luckyfish1985 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:38 am

Nord wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:44 am
I submitted my signed affidavit beginning of February and still didn't hear back anything from the department. It's been over 15 weeks now but no one can hold them accountable for such a significant delay. The timeline provided in the email with my affidavit stated up to 6 weeks.
Both my solicitor and I followed up with the department but they don't care to respond. I'll be approaching my TD as well but don't really believe it will help. They can just ignore it the same way the ignored all previous communication on this matter.
Hi Nord,

Yes, i am in the same boat, sent my affidivate on 1st Feb 2021.

Mailed numerous time and even sent a follow-up letter with Solicitor and no update reg naturalization certificate.

The last email i got from dept. was in the first week of April saying "they will send certiificate in coming days"

No joy ....and waiting contionous ... :cry: :roll:

seancool

Post by seancool » Mon May 17, 2021 5:15 pm

I wonder why they issue certificate so slow? I suppose is all confirmed cases and the numbers of applications should be way less than number of unconfirmed cases.

And they are not replying emails as well, because I made some mistakes, sent an email to check if everything is ok.....running out of patience...wait for ever...

macdre55
Ireland

Post by macdre55 » Tue May 18, 2021 10:02 am

seancool wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:15 pm
I wonder why they issue certificates so slow? I suppose is all confirmed cases and the numbers of applications should be way less than the number of unconfirmed cases.

And they are not replying to emails as well, because I made some mistakes, sent an email to check if everything is ok.....running out of patience...wait forever...
THEY won't ISSUE 50 or more certificates WITHOUT looking for a big HEADLINE on Irish Times, Logically they are looking to make huge news as usual,
they want to accumulate of certs and go-to media about it, That's what's holding this up and by doing this, they will buy more time in delaying people application. Early June guys, let's forget about this cert before we go crazy.#anotherlimboo

danielmensah
Ghana

Post by danielmensah » Tue May 18, 2021 12:08 pm

I believe all that we need at this point is a bit more PATIENCE. I can understand how we all feel I know we cant wait to get over the line.
We have all waited this long before we got here so a little patience will be the key to all this unnecessary stress we are having on the issue of the certificate.
I have seen people who did their submission Feb, March & April who has not got the CERTIFICATE.
A friend I assisted in filling the form online and to make payment got his certificate exactly 3 weeks and we submitted at the same time. I told him he was just lucky to get his certificate on time.
So guys the only thing I will suggest is for us to wait a little bit more. I believe the certificates will be sent out before the end of this month.
Stay safe and God bless.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue May 18, 2021 12:36 pm

Certificates are issued in batches. They won't just print a certificate whenever they receive an affidavit and throw it onto the Minister's desk to get it signed. They are planned at least weeks in advance. Also bear in mind that the current minister is serving on a temporary basis and only got assigned to her position 18 days ago. So she may need extra time and support in her role.

Based on the interval between the previous few batches, the new batch should come out in a few weeks at most.

xloxlo23
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by xloxlo23 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:03 pm

I submitted my documents with affidavit on March 23 and certificate is not yet issued, if they can't meet their 6 weeks expectation then they don't say it. I just wish they could be more professional. I saw people who paid online got their certificates much faster than people who paid by bank draft. Wish they move faster.

polarcub
Mood:
Ireland

Post by polarcub » Tue May 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Did anyone else make a mistake on the digital photo?

In the digital version of my approval letter it clearly stated that I can submit the photo in JPEG and PNG. So I went ahead and paid and uploaded the photo in PNG (also I'm smiling in the photo).

The paper version came in the post later - and it stated that the photo must be in JPEG (and then there was additional instructions stating that you shouldn't smile). I literally received two different versions of an approval letter :roll:

I have emailed them about it, to see if everything is ok - but no response.

Anyone have any experience with this?

I also don't know why you need to submit a photo, didn't we send one in with the application?!

irishman003
Ireland

Post by irishman003 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 am

polarcub wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 9:16 pm

In the digital version of my approval letter it clearly stated that I can submit the photo in JPEG and PNG. So I went ahead and paid and uploaded the photo in PNG (also I'm smiling in the photo).

The paper version came in the post later - and it stated that the photo must be in JPEG (and then there was additional instructions stating that you shouldn't smile). I literally received two different versions of an approval letter :roll:

I also don't know why you need to submit a photo, didn't we send one in with the application?!

I did,, lol,, emailed my adjusted photo, no response .......

Hope they don't come back after 3 month saying your photo is not qualified. lol

danielmensah
Ghana

Post by danielmensah » Wed May 19, 2021 11:13 am

Hello All,

I am happy to announce that finally I received my CERTIFICATE OF NATURALISATION this morning as a REGISTERED POST.
I wish everyone best of luck. I am applying for passport online right away. :D :D :D
I know the journey has been a rough one again all we need is patience as I mentioned in my post yesterday.
I posted my STATUTORY DECLARATION on the 7th April and got my certificate today. I count myself part of the lucky ones or may be I did everything correctly who knows??.
Wish you all the BEST.
I am signing out from this lovely group.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!

luckyfish1985
India

Post by luckyfish1985 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:20 pm

danielmensah wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:13 am
Hello All,

I am happy to announce that finally I received my CERTIFICATE OF NATURALISATION this morning as a REGISTERED POST.
I wish everyone best of luck. I am applying for passport online right away. :D :D :D
I know the journey has been a rough one again all we need is patience as I mentioned in my post yesterday.
I posted my STATUTORY DECLARATION on the 7th April and got my certificate today. I count myself part of the lucky ones or may be I did everything correctly who knows??.
Wish you all the BEST.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!
Hearty Congrulations Daniel, your long wait has finally paid off...:)

irishman003
Ireland

Post by irishman003 » Wed May 19, 2021 3:40 pm

danielmensah wrote:
Hello All,

Wish you all the BEST.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Great news!!! Wish you all the best and thanks for letting us know your application date!

danielmensah
Ghana

Post by danielmensah » Wed May 19, 2021 3:44 pm

I applied first week of Dec. 2017 and finally got approval March 2021 after over 3 years and posted the STATUTORY DECLARATION on the 8th April 2021 and finally got my CERTIFICATE this morning.

Hope that answers your question. Best of luck. :) :D :)

polarcub
Mood:
Ireland

Post by polarcub » Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 pm

How long ago did you email them?
irishman003 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 am
polarcub wrote:

Saab313
Ireland

Post by Saab313 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:08 pm

danielmensah wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:44 pm
I applied first week of Dec. 2017 and finally got approval March 2021 after over 3 years and posted the STATUTORY DECLARATION on the 8th April 2021 and finally got my CERTIFICATE this morning.

Hope that answers your question. Best of luck. :) :D :)
Congratulations ۔
Can you please share when did you received confirmation email after sending payment ?

Thanks

irishman003
Ireland

Post by irishman003 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:25 pm

polarcub wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 pm
How long ago did you email them?
irishman003 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 am
polarcub wrote:

I emailed them on 04/05, and then 13/05, told them my photo is not qualified.. no response, but I attached the correct photo in the email..

GIGPH
Ireland

Post by GIGPH » Thu May 20, 2021 7:24 am

danielmensah wrote:
Hello All,

Wish you all the BEST.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!
Congrats !! Just wondering if anybody else got the most awaited 'certificate' if they really send it in Batches :) ... Hope sustains life :)

Chap1122
Zimbabwe

Post by Chap1122 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:45 am

Approval:5/5/2021
Sent :06/05/2021
Confirmation of fee:10/05
Certificate: awaiting

Bealtaine
Ireland

Post by Bealtaine » Thu May 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Just an update.

I received my certificate of naturalisation today.

Applied in June 2019 and approved in Oct 2020. Sent docs in in early March 2021. Cert was printed in late April 2021.

Many thanks for the support too. :)

I wish everyone the best! Xx

GIGPH
Ireland

Post by GIGPH » Thu May 20, 2021 4:44 pm

Bealtaine wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:30 pm
Just an update.

Applied in June 2019 and approved in Oct 2020. Sent docs in in early March 2021. Cert was printed in late April 2021.

Congrats Bealtaine ! Cert printed in late April and you got it on 20th May !! Just thinking - 22 days for post within the country is a bit too long.

irishman003
Ireland

Post by irishman003 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:07 pm

GIGPH wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:44 pm
Bealtaine wrote:
Just an update.

Congrats Bealtaine ! Cert printed in late April and you got it on 20th May !! Just thinking - 22 days for post within the country is a bit too long.
Good to hear people is still receiving it!!!

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu May 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Bealtaine wrote:
Just an update.

Congrats! Really happy for you.

macdre55
Ireland

Post by macdre55 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi All,

My housemate got his cert this morning, he paid during month end of March.
Cert was printed on 14th May 2021.

GIGPH
Ireland

Post by GIGPH » Fri May 21, 2021 10:00 pm

macdre55 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:22 pm
Hi All,

Hi Mate

Congratulate your housemate from my side. It will be really helpful for all here if you can please share few more details:
When was the approval letter received :
When did he pay the fee:
When did he send the declaration of fidelity :

Many thnx

xloxlo23
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by xloxlo23 » Sat May 22, 2021 10:13 am

macdre55 wrote:
Hi All,

Can I know on what exact date did he made the payment and send his documents and was it bank draft or online payment

macdre55
Ireland

Post by macdre55 » Mon May 24, 2021 3:02 pm

GIGPH wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:00 pm
macdre55 wrote:
Hi All,

Hi Mate

Congratulate your housemate from my side. It will be really helpful for all here if you can please share few more details:
When was the approval letter received :
When did he pay the fee:
When did he send the declaration of fidelity :

Many thnx
Hi ,

I'm so frustrated now, i don't think date stamp means anything now

When was the approval letter received: 15/03/21 for me - 18/03/21 for a mate
When did he pay the fee: I paid the same day online, post on 19/03/21 - 01/04/21 for a mate
Certificate: Still waiting -- my mate got it on Friday 21/05/21

Please , dont ask me any other questions regarding this.Thank you