ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retention of Residence card EU5 refused and review enquiry

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Erfan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4 Refused and IBC Passport eligibility

Post by Erfan » Sat May 01, 2021 11:39 pm

Hello Everyone ۔
I Really need advice on this matter۔
My Retention application Refused based on Documents insufficient ۔ case under review

No Conviction
like marriage is Conviences
No Visa Revocation
My Child was Born last Year from Different partner
I want to apply baby Irish Passport I still have valid Temparay permission till December 2021۔
Can I apply my baby passport is he eligible for it ؟

Thanks for advice look forward

Erfan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4 Refused and IBC Passport eligibility

Post by Erfan » Sat May 22, 2021 12:53 am

Hi All Members۔

Any one or any senior member can assist me on this matter ۔

My stamp 4 under review ۔
But I don't have any kind of eligation like marriage is convenience or any kind of revocation of visas ۔
I have 5 years stamp 4 and after 5 years I for I got refusals base on incomplete۔documents۔well my case is under review I still have valid permission till December 2021.

Just simple request is my child eligible for Irish passport on my base ?

Thanks

Dadyal1
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Dadyal1 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:36 pm

I don’t understand ur question.
U said u have valid stamp 4 but you have refused as well . Whats the story??

Erfan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Erfan » Mon May 24, 2021 11:30 am

Thank you so much for your response۔

I applied Retention base on Divorce and I could not provide evidence that my ex wife is in the state during divorce ۔ my ex wife still in the state and during the divorce she was taking Job Seekers I already explained to Department they asking me provide evidence and I don't have evidence to provide because we Divorce my ex is not coprating as I have new life with new partner۔
So DOJ Refused my application base on I couldn't provides evidence I'm sure about this my ex was in state and taking Job seekers ONLY one thing I did wrong I applied retention after 3 years of my divorce due to that reason I having difficulty to provide some Docoment due to long breakdown in relationship۔
My base still under review with tempraory permission and I don't have any Conviction like marriage is Conviences or Visa Revocation etc

So here I'm
So Can I apply my Child Irish passport ?
Looking for advice

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Fri May 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Erfan wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 11:30 am
Thank you so much for your response۔

I applied Retention base on Divorce and I could not provide evidence that my ex wife is in the state during divorce ۔ my ex wife still in the state and during the divorce she was taking Job Seekers I already explained to Department they asking me provide evidence and I don't have evidence to provide because we Divorce my ex is not coprating as I have new life with new partner۔
So DOJ Refused my application base on I couldn't provides evidence I'm sure about this my ex was in state and taking Job seekers ONLY one thing I did wrong I applied retention after 3 years of my divorce due to that reason I having difficulty to provide some Docoment due to long breakdown in relationship۔
My base still under review with tempraory permission and I don't have any Conviction like marriage is Conviences or Visa Revocation etc

So here I'm
So Can I apply my Child Irish passport ?
Looking for advice
It would depend on how long you were in Ireland before your child was born or if the other parent is an Irish or uk citizen.

Your child is entitled to be an Irish citizen by birth if the other parent was an Irish or UK citizen at the time of your child's birth, they are automatically an Irish citizen if they were born in Ireland or Northern Ireland to an Irish or British parent.

Otherwise one of your parents must have:

Lived in Ireland or Northern Ireland for 3 out of the 4 years before the child was born OR
Have the right to live in Ireland or Northern Ireland without any restriction on their period of residence

Only reckonable residence is counted towards the 3 out of 4 years needed. This does not include periods spent in Ireland on a student visa or while waiting for a decision on an international protection application like asylum or refugee status.

If you or your child do not qualify as an Irish citizen by birth, you can apply for citizenship by naturalisation after you (and the child) have completed five years of residence in Ireland.

Erfan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Erfan » Fri May 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Hi mate
Thanks for response.

I was granted stamp 4 for 5 years which was expired in 2018 , my stamp never revoked

I'm non EU parents currently holding Temporary stamp 4 because my case is under review.

Currently I'm waiting decision on my case .

So base on information which I provide did my Child is eligible for citizenship.

Thanks

macdre55
Ireland

Post by macdre55 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:02 am

Erfan wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:56 pm
Hi mate
Thanks for response.

I was granted stamp 4 for 5 years which was expired in 2018 , my stamp never revoked

I'm non EU parents currently holding Temporary stamp 4 because my case is under review.

Currently I'm waiting decision on my case .

So base on information which I provide did my Child is eligible for citizenship.

Thanks
Who gets stamp 4 for 5yrs ? Do you mean EUFAM?

Erfan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Erfan » Sat May 29, 2021 10:56 am

Yes Stamp 4 EUfam .but I'm divorced

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Erfan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:39 pm
Hello Everyone ۔
I Really need advice on this matter۔
My Retention application Refused based on Documents insufficient ۔ case under review

No Conviction
like marriage is Conviences
No Visa Revocation
My Child was Born last Year from Different partner
I want to apply baby Irish Passport I still have valid Temparay permission till December 2021۔
Can I apply my baby passport is he eligible for it ؟

Thanks for advice look forward

I suggest wait for your review application. Let them decide and if they refuse your review application under same facts as they refused your retention application then apply for your child passport.

Erfan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Retention of Residence card EU5 refused and review enquiry

Post by Erfan » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi guys need help .

I applied retention application and refuse base on I didn't provide them evidence before the divorce and after the divorce like activities of EU citizens.
I applied review in 2018 and received refusal with same thing.
My Ex wife still in the state since we married till Now
We seprated in January 2014 applied divorce in may 2104 Divorce granted July 2014 .

I sending her money always via lodgement never transfer money from my account to her account.
She applied welfare in April 2014 department asking give us letter of separation or divorce then they will proceed application . So start getting welfare after divorce which I have all evidence
The only thing I have most of banks slips which I lodge money into her account .

Note
Department refused application base on insufficient evidence of activities of EU citizens in state before divorce and after .
I never provided banks slips before if do now does make any difference

Now what chances i have if go to Court .

Highly appreciated if you share your thought

Thanks