ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Emr
China

Re: Employe Permit and Stamp 4 ( Latest Updates

Post by Emr » Mon May 24, 2021 11:38 am

@finalversion, just want to confirm on what basis u have received temporary stamp as I understand from previous post your review from EU treaty was also refused, appreciate your feedback as I might follow the same path given that my application is in review and if they refuse me

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon May 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Yes review from EU treaty was also refused.. not sure you can follow the same path OR not.. but they gave me option to fill EU4 for further review, it was written in my letter.. so I filled EU4 and submit and beside that I request them for temporary visa.. and now they grant me temp visa..

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon May 24, 2021 2:12 pm

Hi All,

A possible suggestion. Could we all reach out to MRCI to confirm what is INIS policy on EP based on temperary stamp 4 from EU treaty. I know MRCI have a direct contact with the department and they will clarify this for us. As I know MRCI told us when the special student scheme was lauched and they contacted INIS and got confirmation those students changed their status will not be qualified for SSS.

So it would be clear if we contact MRCI to get clarification

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon May 24, 2021 7:29 pm

well its good idea.. but strange nobody is ready to take a chance to apply EP. well think about you have nothing to lose as permissions are already refused OR revoked. so what's the harm to try??

I was ready before and I'm ready now as well.. I'll take my chances.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon May 24, 2021 9:00 pm

@finalversion, I am ready to take a chance as well, but to fight with marriage of convenience allegations, they will create issue on this ?

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue May 25, 2021 10:47 am

I sent query to MRCI and waiting for their response. Can you all pls do the same so we know what to expect when applying for work permit

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:17 am

Hi Karen711,
Any update from other boys, have they got any response for employment permit? Appreciate if you could update.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:55 am

Hi Karen ,

Any update on Employment permit? Have ur friends got any response yet ?

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Hi. Did you apply for EP. I am applying in the morning. Is there any hope for the people who done marriage of convenience like?

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Hi karen711,
I was waiting for response from your friends who already applied, was there any update from them.

I am also trying to get in touch with few solicitor s for advise.

Wasim020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Wasim020290 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Any work permit agency? If I can switch my stamp 4 to work permit. Any suggestions?

karen711

Post by karen711 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:33 pm

I applied my permit it's gone 4 days and it's being proceed in que. so let's wait and hope. Please do not bombard me with questions bcoz as of yet I do now know myself if it will be accepted or not. Keep me in your prayers please . And soon I have update inshallah I will post here. Plz do not forget me in your prayers

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi karen711,
Your employment permit application will be approved for sure, as I assume you fulfill all other criteria such as valid job offer, job role is on eligible list, salary requirements etc. But real challenge would be when getting IRP card from department of justice given the marriage of convenience issues. Please do let us know the outcome of your application.

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Yes. I have full filled all the other requirement. Job letter salary experience etc. I don't think so getting IRP card would be a problem once it's approved by the department work visa. U just have to apply only IRP card and withdrawal the application from EU fan. Only problem is I had allegation of marriage of convenience on me not sure if that cause any problem. Keep me in your prayer . It was the last errow that I had and it's it's gone.

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:15 pm

Has anyone experienced in such case? That they were unable to get IRP card after having work permit aproved bcoz of marriage allegation??? Kindly advise

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Hi Karen,
I have same allegations marriage of convenience. But I spoke to couple of solicitors briefly, they said that shouldnt be a problem. As they never heard once employment permit is approved but INIS refused IRP card. I am not sure how crediable their advise is or simply they want make some money .

Can we apply employment permit without telling our employer ?

karen711

Post by karen711 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:02 am

Hi Emr
I hope we are right . Well it's over week now since I applied so we have to wait another 4 weeks atleast.
And no we can not apply with letting employer know bcoz we will need his signature and also some dacuments of him like p30. Letter from health department , also fees has to be paid from your employer bank account. Tnx

karen711

Post by karen711 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:03 am

No letting *

Wasim020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Wasim020290 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:24 pm

Hi guys,
I am in very worse situation. 8 years unmarried partnership with 6 years old child but currently relationship not going well.
** guys what is employment permit? How it is working for changing immigration status?
I am in big trouble don't know how I can stay in Ireland?
**** Can you give some suggestion please please dear friends???? Stamp4eufam will expire after 1 year.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Hi Wasim, if u child is Irish citizen,you can apply for zambrano, you may also eligible for retention of rights, you need to speak to solicitor to see what are your options

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Emr wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:41 pm
Hi Wasim, if u child is Irish citizen,you can apply for zambrano, you may also eligible for retention of rights, you need to speak to solicitor to see what are your options
His child is not an Irish citizen and he is an unmarried partner of an EU citizen.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:45 pm

@wasim,
Please contact solicitor for detailed advise but I summary for employment permit you would require job offer in eligible occupation and minimum salary requirement. Details are also available on department of trade and enterprise website

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:36 pm

@finalversion, have you applied for EP yet? Also did you get solicitor s option on this ? If so kindly share their opinion as it would be beneficial for other members

Wasim020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Wasim020290 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:22 am

Can anyone explain what is employment permit or what is the requirement for apply???
I am working 38 hours a week. My partnership recently ended. I have valid stamp4eufam. So I want to know what is the procedure to apply employment permit?
Please if anybody can give valuable information.. Tnx

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:55 pm

Emr wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:36 pm
@finalversion, have you applied for EP yet? Also did you get solicitor s option on this ? If so kindly share their opinion as it would be beneficial for other members
@Emr Sorry for late reply, I decide to submit application first before replying anything.. so now answer to your questions.

Yes EP application is submitted, now have to wait and watch. solicitor is very confident about EP to be approve. but he also Flag that my review application decision will also be important.. lets see..

but he suggest its better we should apply for EP, Reasons: DBEI start following the High Court judgment and accepting/processing EP applications by Stamp4 candidates. Proof is fee section of DBEI web page bottom. where they mentioned about fee for EU spouse.. previously it wasn't there. updated on 22 March after few weeks of court judgment.
karen711 wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:13 pm
Yes. I have full filled all the other requirement. Job letter salary experience etc. I don't think so getting IRP card would be a problem once it's approved by the department work visa. U just have to apply only IRP card and withdrawal the application from EU fan. Only problem is I had allegation of marriage of convenience on me not sure if that cause any problem. Keep me in your prayer . It was the last errow that I had and it's it's gone.
@karen711 would you like to share what approach your solicitor suggest after EP.. I was told very honest and tricki thing by my solicitor and that is 'If department still on revoking decision then there will be complications' Reason: because that means when we apply work permit on temp stamps, those stamp were revoked and legally null and void.. you know what I mean. will like to hear what your solicitor told.