ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-FP...Who is 28days ..Help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Maliqdeemaliq
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

FLR-FP...Who is 28days ..Help please

Post by Maliqdeemaliq » Tue May 25, 2021 8:34 am

I have been following and recommending this platform for friends that need advice and i am here today to seek advice and re-assurance from anyone please.

I'm on currently on a Visa as a parent of a British child which I have renewed 3x.

My current visa expired on the 17th of May but I paid for/submitted my online application on the 17th of April ( Saturday) and I had my biometrics and uploaded my documents on the 14th of May at an enhanced service point. I did a super priority service as well.

My issue now is I havent received any letter or email from the HO. I spoke to an agent today the 24th of May who has escalated my application.

But I have been wondering if I have applied too early as per the 28days advice by the HO or am I over thinking stuff. Please kindly offer any advice.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR-FP...Who is 28days ..Help please

Post by CR001 » Tue May 25, 2021 11:03 am

Why are you posting under two different usernames??? Multiple usernames are strictly not permitted on the forum!!!

member/Tulejoor/

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-t316921.html#p2012040

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Maliqdeemaliq
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Post by Maliqdeemaliq » Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:03 am
Why are you posting under two different usernames??? Multiple usernames are strictly not permitted on the forum!!!

member/Tulejoor/

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-t316921.html#p2012040

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
I'm so sorry to have done this. I dont know why I cant sign into the account since last night and I tried to reset password but I didnt receive any email for the password reset.Im sorry I'm just desperate .Apologies

Maliqdeemaliq
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Post by Maliqdeemaliq » Wed May 26, 2021 5:24 am

Sir, Any advice re my enquiry please. And my application is not for ILR it's just a renewal. Id just like to know if I have sumitted my application too early.
Response will be appreciated.
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 am

You are overthinking!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Maliqdeemaliq
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Post by Maliqdeemaliq » Wed May 26, 2021 8:37 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 am
You are overthinking!
Thank you so much! This is such a relief

Maliqdeemaliq
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Post by Maliqdeemaliq » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:57 am

Maliqdeemaliq wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 8:34 am
I have been following and recommending this platform for friends that need advice and i am here today to seek advice and re-assurance from anyone please.

I'm on currently on a Visa as a parent of a British child which I have renewed 3x.

My current visa expired on the 17th of May but I paid for/submitted my online application on the 17th of April ( Saturday) and I had my biometrics and uploaded my documents on the 14th of May at an enhanced service point. I did a super priority service as well.

My issue now is I havent received any letter or email from the HO. I spoke to an agent today the 24th of May who has escalated my application.

But I have been wondering if I have applied too early as per the 28days advice by the HO or am I over thinking stuff. Please kindly offer any advice.

Many thanks
HI everyone so I finally got an email from UKVI that a decision was made on the 14th of May and an email was sent (I didnt get any email). I was also informed my BRP Card was sent out on the 18th of May. I have replied UKVi that I didnt receive the decision email nor the BRP card. One of my friends advised that I should contact TNT in case they have any mail for me.TNt told me they had a BRP Card but was returned to UKVi on the 21st of June as they cant hold it for more than 30days. I replied to UKVi email 3 weeks ago, no response yet. Please should I do please.Many thanks .