ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 investor extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soma7474

Tier 1 investor extension

Post by soma7474 » Fri May 21, 2021 7:37 pm

Please advise my friend situation as follows
I came to UK on tier 1 investor visa. I bring money into my UK bank account 2 million pounds within 3 months period. When my money arrived here I invested them in IG company to buy commodities. All this process took nearly 9 weeks my bank Natwest and IG companies did money laundering checks before transferring to IG account to buy commodities. So due to unforeseen circumstances my investment was delayed 9 weeks. What will be the stance of immigration in my scenario. As in my opinion 9 weeks is not much time delayed in this situation. Please advise...

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 investor extension

Post by sah10406 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:09 am

Judging by your almost 200 previous posts on wildly different topics, and the fact that someone appears to have emailed you for immigration advice, I assume you are either (a) a legal professional or (b) you are unlawfully offering amateur immigration advice. Either way, you should not be using this board to crowdsource advice from other non-professionals.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.