ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporary

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

investor2021
Newly Registered
Bahamas

Tier 1 200K investment question

Post by investor2021 » Sat May 22, 2021 9:44 pm

Dear Moderators/Friends

I had the 200,000 in my pesonal account.
Opened company A and registered it, then transferred amount to company A.
Company A had the 200,000 in one shot in the company account.

After one year opened company B and plan to use this company only for my extension application when the time comes.

My question:

Do i have to show that company B has the 200,000 in one shot in the company bank accounts?
or is it enough to show that the 200,000 were in my personal account earlier and i had access to the whole amount?

investor2021
Newly Registered
Bahamas

Temporary

Post by investor2021 » Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Dear Moderators.

I found following in the latest Tier 1 guidelines.

Just to check my understanding:

If my 3 years visa expires say end of December 2021 and by that time, i had only employed the two jobs say starting June 2021. I can get still the 2 year extension (if of course other points are met) , but when i apply for ILR i have to make up for this?

from the guidleines:

If an applicant has not been able to employ staff for 12 months by the time their visa
expires, they’ll be allowed to extend their stay for a further 2 years. They can do this
if:
• they can evidence they have created at least 2 jobs for settled workers at the
point they make the application
• they have been unable to meet the normal requirement due to the impact of the
pandemic.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 200K investment question

Post by marcnath » Thu May 27, 2021 4:11 pm

investor2021 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 9:44 pm
Dear Moderators/Friends

After one year opened company B and plan to use this company only for my extension application when the time comes.

My question:

Do i have to show that company B has the 200,000 in one shot in the company bank accounts?
or is it enough to show that the 200,000 were in my personal account earlier and i had access to the whole amount?
If you are using Company A to show your investment evidence, there is no need for any other evidence
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Re: Temporary

Post by marcnath » Thu May 27, 2021 4:13 pm

investor2021 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 pm
Dear Moderators.

If my 3 years visa expires say end of December 2021 and by that time, i had only employed the two jobs say starting June 2021. I can get still the 2 year extension (if of course other points are met) , but when i apply for ILR i have to make up for this?

from the guidleines:

If an applicant has not been able to employ staff for 12 months by the time their visa
expires, they’ll be allowed to extend their stay for a further 2 years. They can do this
if:
• they can evidence they have created at least 2 jobs for settled workers at the
pandemic.
Those are the guidelines as of today and applicable to applications made now. You can't depend on this COVID relaxation remaining in December.

But if it does, then as the rules stand today, you would only need job creation in your extension period in order to qualify for ILR. There is no "making up"
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

investor2021
Newly Registered
Bahamas

Re: Temporary

Post by investor2021 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:54 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:13 pm
investor2021 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 pm
Dear Moderators.

from the guidleines:

if:
pandemic.
Those are the guidelines as of today and applicable to applications made now. You can't depend on this COVID relaxation remaining in December.

But if it does, then as the rules stand today, you would only need job creation in your extension period in order to qualify for ILR. There is no "making up"
thank you !

investor2021
Newly Registered
Bahamas

Post by investor2021 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:02 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:11 pm
investor2021 wrote:
Dear Moderators/Friends

My question:

If you are using Company A to show your investment evidence, there is no need for any other evidence
Let me please clarfiy further: Inititally i established company A and had the 200,000 in that company accounts. But plan to apply For my extenstion using the employee hiring/expenses/investment for company B.
I will be using company A as evidence to proof that i established a company within 6months (company B was estalibhed after 18months). But company B has been dormant now, and all the docuementation for extnesion will be done using company B. But it will be challenging to have the 200k again in that company accounts as one shoot. Hence my question.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:12 pm

investor2021 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:02 pm
marcnath wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:11 pm
investor2021 wrote:
Dear Moderators/Friends

My question:

Let me please clarfiy further: Inititally i established company A and had the 200,000 in that company accounts. But plan to apply For my extenstion using the employee hiring/expenses/investment for company B.
I will be using company A as evidence to proof that i established a company within 6months (company B was estalibhed after 18months). But company B has been dormant now, and all the docuementation for extnesion will be done using company B. But it will be challenging to have the 200k again in that company accounts as one shoot. Hence my question.
ok