ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oludimusamuel
Newly Registered
Nigeria

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Post by oludimusamuel » Thu May 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Hello friends,

I applied for tier 2 Visa on May 20th,2021 and I submitted all the documents that my sponsor sent to me with my applications along with my spouse who will be travelling with me and after 8working days I got this.l today 28th May 2021

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

oludimusamuel
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Post by oludimusamuel » Thu May 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Hello Guys, what does this mean?

pran369
Newly Registered
India

Re: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Post by pran369 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:07 am

This just means that they have received your application and are reviewing it.