ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: EC Rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sumeets
Newly Registered

EC rejected due to bank statements!!!!!

Post by sumeets » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 am

Hi,
I have just received an EC rejection..I applied on the 08/09/08 however the application has been rejected stating that the bank statements i provided were till the 10th Aug 08, but orginally the statements i provided were till the 06 Sept 08 which might have been overlooked. The statements till the 10/08/08 were originaland statements after the 10/08/08 were printed from the bank on the running paper and stamped accordingly.
If i go in for an administrative review how likely are the chances of decision getting changed and is there a possibility that the caseworker has overlooked the statemnets for one whole month. Kindly Advice!!

push

Post by push » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 pm

I think you have fair chances of approval on admin review provided you have provided the bank statements as indicated.

regards,

push_HSMP

RPS2008
Newly Registered

Proof of maintenance (when stage,it has to be submitted)

Post by RPS2008 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Can somebody clarify me whether I need to submit maintenace proof of GBP2800 at the initial application .Can it be done after Initial application. I am confused with Entry clearance. Has it to be taken once hsmp approval letter is received. Please help me on this

ara12139
Newly Registered

Can i Apply for EC without Approval Letter

Post by ara12139 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:01 am

Help me please!
I have received email that a decision has made on my application in 19.Spe.2008 and my documents has sent by Airl mail, even i have asked to be arranged by courier in advance by sending a fax !
i called HO after receiving the email and a guy said it is approved
it is over 23 day i am waiting for approval letter and documents.

is it possible i apply for EC and give them my HSMP ref. no. and a copy of email mentioning they made a decision?
i think it is easy for UM Embassy to confrim the approval letter if they have HSMP ref. No.
i need the HSMP visa as soon as possible becasue i have received some good offers with very high salary but the time is limited to get it.

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Hi Senior members,
Kindly help me, My EC got rejected on 14th Oct 2008. It has been refused with reason for Fund maintenance.
Applied for initial HSMP approval on 26th Feb 2008 from UK
HSMP got approved on 3rd May 2008.
Applied for EC-Tier1 Transitional arrangements frm Chennai on 20th Aug 2008.
EC Refused on 14th Oct 2008.

Reason they have mentioned are

1)HDFC Bank - Statment in your name (A/c xxxxxx). The bank statements provided are upto 10/08/2008. This is not in line with published guidance as funds immediately prior to application have not been shown.

2)Lloyds TSB - bank statement(Internet copies A/c xxxxx). Minimum balance held between 20/08/2008 - 20/05/2008 was £4010 on 17/06/2008. However there is no letter from the Lloyds Tsb bank confirming the details shown on internet printouts so not in line with published guidance.

So no point have been awarded in this area. 245C(e)

Guys fact is when I was in UK i have applied for initial HSMP approval and came back to India mid of april 2008.
Since I have enough funds on my UK bank, I have shown UK Bank statements for fund maintenance. Am getting salary in India frm May 2008. to make show this as proof I have submitted HDFC bank stmts where my salary has been credited. Seems like they were expecting this HDFC bank stmt too not 7 days older. Is that true, do we need to submit the bank stmts for previous earning also shudnt be 7 days older.

Regarding point number (2), I have submitted printout bank statements on bank stationary with llyods TSB letterheaded paper and signed and sealed by the bank branch manager. WHile submitting the application, VFS Officer asked me to sumbit additional Internet printout sheet with till dated to add more value to the application. I did same but now they have ignored the statements(got it frm bank) and considered the internet printout( this statement is only for 1 week's) as major and refused.

Can Anyone suggest me whether Can I go for administrative review?
what are the chances to get it. Also let me know the processing time for admin review?
Or else do I need to apply for new application?

Please help me on this.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:28 am

Very less chances in Admin Review. I have had similar refusal from BHC Chennai, and administrative review was also not successful.

The biggest mistake you made was including the Llyods Internet statements(without authenticity letter), and hence it renders the application/admin review unsuccessful, no matter what.

Best of luck for next application
jagankumar wrote:Hi Senior members,
Kindly help me, My EC got rejected on 14th Oct 2008. It has been refused with reason for Fund maintenance.

1)HDFC Bank - Statment in your name (A/c xxxxxx). The bank statements provided are upto 10/08/2008. This is not in line with published guidance as funds immediately prior to application have not been shown.

2)Lloyds TSB - bank statement(Internet copies A/c xxxxx). Minimum balance held between 20/08/2008 - 20/05/2008 was £4010 on 17/06/2008. However there is no letter from the Lloyds Tsb bank confirming the details shown on internet printouts so not in line with published guidance.

Guys fact is when I was in UK i have applied for initial HSMP approval and came back to India mid of april 2008.
Since I have enough funds on my UK bank, I have shown UK Bank statements for fund maintenance. Am getting salary in India frm May 2008. to make show this as proof I have submitted HDFC bank stmts where my salary has been credited. Seems like they were expecting this HDFC bank stmt too not 7 days older. Is that true, do we need to submit the bank stmts for previous earning also shudnt be 7 days older.

Regarding point number (2), I have submitted printout bank statements on bank stationary with llyods TSB letterheaded paper and signed and sealed by the bank branch manager. WHile submitting the application, VFS Officer asked me to sumbit additional Internet printout sheet with till dated to add more value to the application. I did same but now they have ignored the statements(got it frm bank) and considered the internet printout( this statement is only for 1 week's) as major and refused.

what are the chances to get it. Also let me know the processing time for admin review?

Please help me on this.

askamat
Newly Registered

Help needed from the user "CoolestGuy"

Post by askamat » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 am

Hi, I read that you had faced a similar situation like the user Jagan Kumar and had a negative outcome during the administrative review.

I am also almost into a similar situation. I had applied for EC on 16 June 2008, which was rejected on 4 Aug 2008. The reason for the refusal was "Bank Statement was older than 7days during the time of application". My bank statement was taken till 2 June 2008 and the date of application was 16 June 2008 (Gap of 14 days)

I applied for an "Administrative Review". BHC received the application for the administrative review as on 1 Sept 2008 along with an updated bank statement for the period from 2 June-16 June 2008.

BHC mentions that they would take 28 days to process the admin review requests. Its 46 days now that they haven't processed the same. So, I initiated mail enquiry to their email address (chennai.admin@fco.gov.uk). They sent the first reply on 29 Sept that they would take more than 28 days for the process. Now again when I asked them about the delay and the tentative time of the process, they sternly said that no status update will be provided on any administrative review requests.

Was your EC rejected by the BHC on SAME GROUNDS as mine? I have applied for the admin review and am petrified of the BHC's unpredictable decisions. Also, do they have any maximum limits for applying for an EC?

askamat
Newly Registered

Help Needed from CoolestGuyC

Post by askamat » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 am

Hi, I read that you had faced a similar situation like the user Jagan Kumar and had a negative outcome during the administrative review.

I am also almost into a similar situation. I had applied for EC on 16 June 2008, which was rejected on 4 Aug 2008. The reason for the refusal was "Bank Statement was older than 7days during the time of application". My bank statement was taken till 2 June 2008 and the date of application was 16 June 2008 (Gap of 14 days)

I applied for an "Administrative Review". BHC received the application for the administrative review as on 1 Sept 2008 along with an updated bank statement for the period from 2 June-16 June 2008.

BHC mentions that they would take 28 days to process the admin review requests. Its 46 days now that they haven't processed the same. So, I initiated mail enquiry to their email address (chennai.admin@fco.gov.uk). They sent the first reply on 29 Sept that they would take more than 28 days for the process. Now again when I asked them about the delay and the tentative time of the process, they sternly said that no status update will be provided on any administrative review requests.

Was your EC rejected by the BHC on SAME GROUNDS as mine? I have applied for the admin review and am petrified of the BHC's unpredictable decisions. Also, do they have any maximum limits for applying for an EC?

fahim79
Newly Registered

Post by fahim79 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:52 pm

what options do you guys have now... do you have to apply with full fee or reduced fee

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Re: Help Needed from CoolestGuyC

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:21 pm

askamat wrote:I am also almost into a similar situation. I had applied for EC on 16 June 2008, which was rejected on 4 Aug 2008. The reason for the refusal was "Bank Statement was older than 7days during the time of application". My bank statement was taken till 2 June 2008 and the date of application was 16 June 2008 (Gap of 14 days)
Very less (almost zero) chances of success in Admin review as 7 days rule is not relaxed for any one.
askamat wrote: I applied for an "Administrative Review". BHC received the application for the administrative review as on 1 Sept 2008 along with an updated bank statement for the period from 2 June-16 June 2008.
New documents are NOT allowed in Admin review. Your 2 June-16 June 2008 bank statements wont be considered
askamat wrote:
In order to avoid more waste of your time, make a new application. I would be surprised if admin review is successful.
askamat wrote: 1. Was your EC rejected by the BHC on SAME GROUNDS as mine? I have applied for the admin review and am petrified of the BHC's unpredictable decisions.
2.Also, do they have any maximum limits for applying for an EC?
1. No
2. No, they are earning money from your fees
Last edited by CoolestGuyC on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:21 pm

fahim79 wrote:what options do you guys have now... do you have to apply with full fee or reduced fee
Full fees

fahim79
Newly Registered

Post by fahim79 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:22 pm

i have seen few guys on trackitt talking about that you can only apply for EC using you existing HSMP latter

hina_France

Post by hina_France » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:37 pm

CoolestGuyC wrote:Very less chances in Admin Review. I have had similar refusal from BHC Chennai, and administrative review was also not successful.

The biggest mistake you made was including the Llyods Internet statements(without authenticity letter), and hence it renders the application/admin review unsuccessful, no matter what.

Best of luck for next application
jagankumar wrote:Hi Senior members,

Please help me on this.
CoolestGuyC:

There are two possibilities:

1. The Internet statements printed by the applicant and then attested (sign and stamp) from the bank.
2. The (Internet) statements printed by the bank and then signed and stamped.

As per my understanding for option 2, the authenticity letter from the bank is not required (and that is the case with Jagun Kumar). Please correct me if i am wrong.

Another question which arrises is:

What is a difference between Internet statements (generated by the bank) and bank statements printed by the bank on-spot. Is the only difference: "Internet" is mentioned on the latter. Because generally, both type of statements are printed on bank stationary, black/white (not on origional letter head).

Please clarify for the general interest.

Please clearify.

asifkazi
Newly Registered

Update

Post by asifkazi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Thank you all for all the uplifting helpful responses.

1. Applied for Administrative Review on 5th September 2008 via digitally signed PDFs as well as through courier.
2. Pushed SCB to write directly to BHC Islamabad (they did with a CC to me on 10th September 2008)
3. I did receive an auto-response through email on 5th Sep. 2008

On 2nd October 2008 the promised 28 days were over, but I was never updated on my case or even acknowledged by BHC.

I called BHC over telephone, but was reverted to contact a paid service (Rupee 10/min excluding taxed) for any and all enquiries. I lost 100s of rupees by holding on to be disconnected only !!

One good day, I was able to contact Gerry's working on behalf of BIA/BHC as VAC and responsible for queries as well.
I was amazed to find out that Gerry's do not attain queries regarding "Administrative Reviews" and pleasantly provided an email that I should be writing to. (As a matter of fact, I had written to this email address several time for not response"

Finally I decided to write to High Commissioner for any action. I did so with adding all trail of emails to BHC. And after two days I received the following response:
===========
Dear Mr Kazi
Re : xxxxxxx
Your request has already been passed on to the officer who will conduct a review in its turn . Kindly wait to be contacted.
Thank you.
===========

So I am once again put into indefinite wait-state.
Don't know what's in the bag for me :D

I am in contact with a good lawyer as advised by you fellows. I will sue SCB in case I am refused visa or even oherwise.

Please share if any of you have gone through same pains.

Kind regards

asifkazi

hoping_for_HSMP wrote:
asifkazi wrote:
pyke wrote:
asifkazi wrote: 2. Submitting a "non-genuine bank statement"

I'm sorry to hear that. I have a lot of trouble with the maintenance requirements too. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

On what basis did they conclude that your bank statement wasn't genuine? Didn't you get it directly from the bank?
Yes, I obtained it directly from the bank with each page duly stamped. It was the bank clerk's error during verification process!! what a curse that guy may be for many and bank itself.

I have demanded an "Apology" letter from Standard Chartered for successfully knocking my career off. I have also demanded that SCB should directly write to BHC and clear me out from "forged document submission" alegation. If it remains there on their (BIA) database, I can not travel to UK for next 10years!

SCB has obliged my demand and have writtend directly to BHC. Am awaiting for the outcome.

SCB is reluctant to apologize me in written because of possible consequences that I may demand a compensation to my satisfaction! which is quite likely in case BHC upholds its decision.

Justice, Truth and Honesty must stand tall.

Thanks pyke for your concern.
asif

really sorry to hear about this... you should follow this up with some lawyer and see what they can do for you... if you can prove, and i am sure you can, that it was SCB's fault then you may be able to get something...

the following is more important... if you can prove to the BHC that you were unaware that the documents were non-genuine, then the 10 year ban would not apply...

==========================

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/chapte ... %20sixteen

26.17.7 Refusals under 320(7B) where false documents or false representations were used in a previous application
If an applicant has previously been refused entry clearance because a false document was used or a false representation was made, the applicant may claim that they were unaware that the document or representation was false.

Unless the applicant can prove this, they must be automatically refused under paragraph 320(7B) for 10 years from the date deception was used. Where the documents relate directly to the applicant (e.g employment references, qualifications or financial details), such a claim would be likely to fail unless the applicant has clear evidence that an error has been made (eg written confirmation from a financial institution that they had previously supplied us with incorrect information).

In addition you must not refuse an applicant under 320(7B) if:

false documents or false representations were used in a previous visa or leave to enter or remain application, and the applicant was not aware that the documents or representations were false (paragraph 26.17.5 below);

=========================

asif, if you can prove this with the help of SCB... then you should be ok... this was not a letter that you generated... but was generated by the bank... so you are not at fault... brother... DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

please keep me updated. best of luck.
Last edited by asifkazi on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asifkazi
Newly Registered

Post by asifkazi » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:59 pm

kimrennin wrote:The General Highly Skilled Migrant's points for previous earnings are calculated by converting non-sterling currency to Sterling, then the sterling figure is converted to points, taking into account the relative difference in the level of earnings between countries and the exchange rate. Earnings are dependent on the country they are earned.

===============
kimrennin
Absolutely genuaine point. But who will listen to our concern?
I have observed over last one year that people catagorizable as "Investores" are taken as HSMP... what an irony coupled with ignorace by Home Office UK.
A 20 year skill-set is over shadowed by non-sense 2800GBP... !!
Economy meltdown! :D ... what else should be the other outcome of such decisions?

fahim79
Newly Registered

Post by fahim79 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 am

asif can you please give me ur contact detail... email or cell number

fahim79
Newly Registered

Post by fahim79 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 am

mine is 03234043977 i have also applied for EC hsmp two days ago

tassim
Newly Registered

New Tier1-General ,Rejected after 5 weeks

Post by tassim » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:28 pm

***********Admin Review Successfull 5 Months ...************
WoW ....I applied for Admin Review on 21/10/08 and I heard back on 26/03/09 nearly 5 months .The decision is in my favor .I had not provided supporting letter from bank and had simply provided bank statements attested/stamped by the bank ,that ws the reason for rejection .

Unfortunately they have approved my application[Bank A statements] and rejected my dependents on the basis that some [Bank B Statmnt] pages did not have my name/account no details .

Summary:
1.Always get statements from bank[no web/inet banking printouts] and ensure each pages has your name/account no and is attested with a bank seal And a separate cover/suporting letter from Bank.

2.Never risk applying for your dependents with the main application even if you think you meet all requirements .Maintain funds and apply as soon as main applicant is approved.

Applied :06/09/08 HYD VFS for self and 2 dependents.
Processed:16/10/08 PP Delivered,EC Rejected
Integra complete:06/11/08 Got a call on my Desk asking if I worked at company X .Though No contact was made to HR either or phone or Email .
No info on Bank verifications of 2 online attested statements I submitted.
No info on University BE Degree check but its listed on their online NARIC** DB .

REJECTION REASON:
"No bank letter confirming authenticity of the bank statement,therefore does not meet requirement of published guidance."

I had submitted Internet statements for two banks duly stamped and signed by Bank with contact phone and email details.The banks refused to issue separate letters confirming authenticity or details of maintenance funds for 90Day period.I know some people have managed to get these letters but thats after exceptional efforts .

-Why should the Bank issue a letter and check the 90Day GBP minimum maintenance criteria.,this is India not UK ?
-The candidate will need to go and show them OANDA GBP->INR conversion rate details for that 90Day period.Unless the Bank manager is your brother-in-law Smile
-What are the applicants paying Integra for then ,they don't even want to
verify and check those statement pages ;this is unfair 1800GBP flushed down the toilet!!

Applying Admin review which I know has have 0.1% success rate. Though no extra documents can be submitted I now intend to submit 2 Bank letters mentioning they don't issue separate letters confirming authenticity
and the sealed+signed Internet statements are authentic or confirm details of 90Day maintenance funds .

Lots of luck and best wishes to all applicants .
Last edited by tassim on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

hina_France

Re: New Tier1-General ,Rejected after 5 weeks

Post by hina_France » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 am

tassim wrote:Applied :06/09/08 HYD VFS for self and 2 dependents.
Processed:16/10/08 PP Delivered,EC Rejected
Integra complete:06/11/08 Got a call on my Desk asking if I worked at company X .Though No contact was made to HR either or phone or Email .
No info on Bank verifications of 2 online attested statements I submitted.
No info on University BE Degree check but its listed on their online NARIC** DB .

REJECTION REASON:
"No bank letter confirming authenticity of the bank statement,therefore does not meet requirement of published guidance."

I had submitted Internet statements for two banks duly stamped and signed by Bank with contact phone and email details.The banks refused to issue separate letters confirming authenticity or details of maintenance funds for 90Day period.I know some people have managed to get these letters but thats after exceptional efforts .

-Why should the Bank issue a letter and check the 90Day GBP minimum maintenance criteria.,this is India not UK ?
-The candidate will need to go and show them OANDA GBP->INR conversion rate details for that 90Day period.Unless the Bank manager is your brother-in-law Smile
-What are the applicants paying Integra for then ,they don't even want to
verify and check those statement pages ;this is unfair 1800GBP flushed down the toilet!!

Applying Admin review which I know has have 0.1% success rate. Though no extra documents can be submitted I now intend to submit 2 Bank letters mentioning they don't issue separate letters confirming authenticity
and the sealed+signed Internet statements are authentic or confirm details of 90Day maintenance funds .

Lots of luck and best wishes to all applicants .
tier1genpolicyguide says:

If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank
statements from an online account these must contain
all of the details listed above. In addition, the applicant
will need to provide a supporting letter from their
bank, on company headed paper, confi rming the
authenticity of the statements provided.
Why dont you ask your bank for running statements and not the Internet ones ?

tassim
Newly Registered

Post by tassim » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Most Banks refuse to issue additional letters mentioning authenticity as as a practice they already verify and seal either the electronic statements or the running statements which are simple printouts on A4 paper not necessarily on bank letterhead /stationary.

The electronic ones are better than printouts on blank A4 sheets as they atleast capture the banklogo,name,account no,customer iD and transaction details with dates and internet URLs.

More-ever Banks have refused to issue Letters confirming sufficient GBP maintenance funds and that they have been in the bank for at least three months.This is additional work for them and Banks have no obligation or maynot have access to 90Day ForEx GBP data across counters to issue or verify this info for retail customers.

Shouldn't INTEGRA be doing this with the statements+Banks as thats what the GBP600 fees is being charged for !!.

Why dont you ask your bank for running statements and not the Internet ones ?[/quote]

erravi
Newly Registered

Post by erravi » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:34 pm

I 100% agree with tassim. I don't understand what for they are paid such a big amount 600 GBP. Are they paying anything to the bank. Why should bank bother of such legal consequences in giving in writing the minimum funds. Tottaly illogical letthe UK concenerd authorities understand this.

tassim wrote:Most Banks refuse to issue additional letters mentioning authenticity as as a practice they already verify and seal either the electronic statements or the running statements which are simple printouts on A4 paper not necessarily on bank letterhead /stationary.

The electronic ones are better than printouts on blank A4 sheets as they atleast capture the banklogo,name,account no,customer iD and transaction details with dates and internet URLs.

More-ever Banks have refused to issue Letters confirming sufficient GBP maintenance funds and that they have been in the bank for at least three months.This is additional work for them and Banks have no obligation or maynot have access to 90Day ForEx GBP data across counters to issue or verify this info for retail customers.

Shouldn't INTEGRA be doing this with the statements+Banks as thats what the GBP600 fees is being charged for !!.

Why dont you ask your bank for running statements and not the Internet ones ?
[/quote]

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:11 pm

More-ever Banks have refused to issue Letters confirming sufficient GBP maintenance funds and that they have been in the bank for at least three months.
Bear in mind that you are the bank's customer. They want your money. They should provide whatever you require. Of course, this doesnt mean that they will!
This is additional work for them and Banks have no obligation or maynot have access to 90Day ForEx GBP data across counters to issue or verify this info for retail customers.
Banks dont need 90 days of ForEx data, they only need to know the exchange rate on one (perhaps two) days, since the exchange rate is taken at the date of your last day of claimed earnings (or, for maintenance funds, the last day of your bank statements). There is no reason why banks should not have access to this information; they are financial institutions after all.

tassim
Newly Registered

Post by tassim » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:53 am

If the banks needs to give a letter saying GBP2800 was maintained for a 90Day period then they need to consider FOrEx rates for the whole period
which we know is available from www.oanda.com FxHistory.So they take the higest rate for this period and make sure customer's banks balance never went below this number. But as I said they maynot be equipped with this data nor do they have any obligation of issuing such a letter to retail banking customers. Getting this done in any third world country unlike the west is not a easy task both from Nationalized or a Private Bank which was the case with me.

See "targethsmp" applicant got a EC since one one particular day the
ForEx rate was high :( .
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=180
niw2 wrote:
More-ever Banks have refused to issue Letters confirming sufficient GBP maintenance funds and that they have been in the bank for at least three months.
Bear in mind that you are the bank's customer. They want your money. They should provide whatever you require. Of course, this doesnt mean that they will!
This is additional work for them and Banks have no obligation or maynot have access to 90Day ForEx GBP data across counters to issue or verify this info for retail customers.
Banks dont need 90 days of ForEx data, they only need to know the exchange rate on one (perhaps two) days, since the exchange rate is taken at the date of your last day of claimed earnings (or, for maintenance funds, the last day of your bank statements). There is no reason why banks should not have access to this information; they are financial institutions after all.

tassim
Newly Registered

Post by tassim » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:08 am

The BHO/ECO are just sticking to the published guidelines by asking an additional letter confirming authenticity of bank statements that were verified and stamped by the bank with contact details for further verification by Integra.

The submitted bank statements clearly show bank logo,applicants name,account no,dates and transaction details .

I was unable to get this letter and did see some posts where applicants were able to get through without this letter and plain bank statements .

BHO/ECO need to be a little practical and considerate to applicants and consider these Banking complications in different countries that are not in hands of the applicant.

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:16 am

Guys,
Since my approval letter expires by 3rd of Nov 2008, I have decided to go for fresh application EC application instead of wasting my time on admin review. But seriously what BHC expecting is ridiculous.

As they were expecting original bank generated running statements, normally(even in UK) that regular cycle statements will recieve only 10 days after the stmt cycle date.

no point is accusing bhc in forums, they were not gonna hear this neither will take action on this. so it is wise to apply for fresh application.

I have requested BHC to get back my original documents. I heard thru this forum that BHC will not return bak approval letter, for re-apply we need to submit photocopy of our approval letter. Also heard many guys got rejected coz of they provided photocopy of approval letter for thier re-application. Can you guys help me how to highlight in the application that we have provided photocopy of the approval letter since our original approval letter got stucked with BHC due to EC refused? do we need to provide covering letter for it? if yes can someone provide sample for it?
also in the application, they were asking whether ur application got refused for uk earlier, in this case do i need to mention this rejection?
please help me out, am planning to apply by next week. my approval letter expires by 3rd of Nov 2008.
One more clarification I got my approval letter dated 3rd May 2008. So when is exact last date that we can file our application? is it 3rd Nov 2008 or 2nd Nov 2008?