ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on application form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

inaam.cs

Mistake on application form

Post by inaam.cs » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:51 am

Hi all,
I have made a mistake while completing the application form for naturalisation. For the question about details of trips outside the UK, I by mistake entered the incorrect dates and left (or may be not saved) some entries. My appointment is the day after tomorrow.
Can I please do something to rectify that mistake?
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Mistake on application form

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:13 pm

If you still have the option you could upload a note and corrected list of absences with an explanation.
If not able to upload perhaps you could take it to your appointment and ask UKVCAS to upload for you - not sure whether this is possible.
Alternative you could send an email to this address : NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk giving details including application reference, and providing the correct information.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

inaam.cs

Re: Mistake on application form

Post by inaam.cs » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:27 pm

Thank you for your reply, I still have chance to upload a note. OK, so I will now upload an explanation note explaining the mistake then.

Thanks

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:13 pm
If you still have the option you could upload a note and corrected list of absences with an explanation.
If not able to upload perhaps you could take it to your appointment and ask UKVCAS to upload for you - not sure whether this is possible.
Alternative you could send an email to this address : NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk giving details including application reference, and providing the correct information.