ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS for Baby without a passport (Just UK Birth Certificate)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

claraluh

EUSS for Baby without a passport (Just UK Birth Certificate)

Post by claraluh » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 am

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to apply for the EUSS status for a baby using just the birth certificate???? The mother has been trying to get the baby’s passport with both consulates/embassies that the baby is entitled nationality but not success, and apparently it won’t come out before end of June. The mother already holds her status and is also an European national. Many Thanks in advance.

kamoe

Re: EUSS for Baby without a passport (Just UK Birth Certificate)

Post by kamoe » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:13 am

Seen this post?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

claraluh

Re: EUSS for Baby without a passport (Just UK Birth Certificate)

Post by claraluh » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:40 am

kamoe wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:13 am
Seen this post?
I hadn’t seen the post before, but I had a look now and there’s no much info either, but thanks anyway.