ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notes section ? to clarify address details

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Notes section ? to clarify address details

Post by checkmeifucancs » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:33 pm

:) Hello Experts,

Thanks for helping me out on my previous Visa last year.
Background:
: My current COS is expiring soon and New application is in progress. I was on PBS dependent Visa then moved to Tier 2 General 1.5 years back. Now I am applying new application.

Query:
I have been living at same residential address from Dependent to Tier 2 General and even now. To apply for Tier 2 General, I went out of UK for a week and returned with Tier 2 General. Now I am asked to mention details of Address where I should put the Start date of my Tier 2/Skilled Visa. However, Online application only allow to mention MM/YY formate which generating an error because I am mentioning same month (due to a week gap).
How should I deal with that ?
Is there any notes section where I can clarify if I select different month for online application (to allow me to submit the application onilne) ?

Regards,