ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent advice Regarding EU Settlement application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aownnaqvi
Newly Registered

Need urgent advice Regarding EU Settlement application

Post by Aownnaqvi » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:07 pm

Dear senior member,

As I already applied Eu settlement scheme application, I am separated from my EA spouse and divorce is already in process but not decided yet. I do not hold any of her Valid identity Documents and not possible for me to get in touch with my ex. I received email today from Home office to provide document and EU scheme ref number which I do not have. Can you please advise what I need to do now?
Following email received from home office:
Thank you for your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.
We are in the process of considering your application. To complete our consideration, we require the following additional information or evidence to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision:
Proof of the identity and nationality of the relevant EEA citizen, (Her Name) the form of their EU Settlement Scheme reference number, their valid EEA passport or their valid EEA national identity card.
This is so that we can confirm their identity and that they are an EEA citizen as stated on your application form.
‘Valid’ means that the document is genuine and has not expired or been cancelled or invalidated.
You need to log in to your application and upload your evidence.

Aownnaqvi
Newly Registered

Re: Need urgent advice Regarding EU Settlement application

Post by Aownnaqvi » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Dears seniors urgent help needed

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:58 pm

Hi Mr Naqvi

I completely understand your frustration.

If you can't get proof of her identity then upload the expired one and clearly mentioned that you have asked her alot and she is very stubborn to share her updated ID, tell them she said as we don't live together and under the protection act i am not bound to share my data with you and the data you have already it is enough and I can't share more.

If the divorce is in process then I am sure you must documents from gov confirming this that it is in process mentioning her name and your name.

If you have proof of whatsapp or text msgs with her as she is not sharing her new ID then upload that one too.

Upload all of it and try.

Good luck.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:16 pm

I mean to say "Data protection act 2018" not protection act, my apologies!!
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:17 pm

Upload anything which will show that you have tried all the options.